Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old    ztrike            08-16-2004, 1:24 AM Reply   
I`m thinking of bying Jobe Verdict board with Static bindings. Is this board OK? I am pretty new at wakeboarding. This will in that case be my first board.
Old    balance            08-16-2004, 2:19 AM Reply   
Or should he buy CWB?
What is the best? I also want to buy a new wakeboard. I want to have a board that is easy to flip with.
Old    hyperliteryder            08-17-2004, 9:39 PM Reply   
my gf is new at wakeboarding to, she was looking at the 131 hyperlite essence board with spin boots, if anyone can let me know what kind of board would be good, she rides my sisters 127 circus jobe right now and likes it but needs something a bit bigger. thanks
Old    jonnyrotten79            08-17-2004, 10:49 PM Reply   
come on guys dont hijack this guys thread make ur own thread if u want to know more... because hijackin someones thread aint kool
Old    jonnyrotten79            08-17-2004, 10:55 PM Reply   
o yea and jon... ive never heard of the jobe verdict but the bindings seem pretty good for a beginner and i was jw how big u are and how big that jobe verdict board is
Old    ztrike            08-18-2004, 5:07 AM Reply   
Thanks for all answers!:-) Well, i desided to buy the Jobe Onyx board 140 and gravity bindings. Is that okey? I am 1.85 tall and my weight is about 75kg
Old    ztrike            08-18-2004, 6:53 AM Reply   
Jonathan: Pics of the board and bindings: Board: http://www.watersport-plaza.nl/images/onyx140.jpg and : http://www.wakenwave.no/?pg=58&pid=497 .. Seems pretty good?
Old    jonnyrotten79            08-18-2004, 2:28 PM Reply   
hey jon i think the board is sooo sick and im not to sure about the bindings i would say stick with the static bindings... because they match better with the board and seem to be a little better made
Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-18-2004, 2:41 PM Reply   
overall buyign your first board, Demo... dont limit yourself to boards with a "Beginner" rating... When my g/f first started she was trying many of the "beginner" type boards. He didnt like any of them... the she started demo'n more advanced boards and we got her the parks. She likes how it ride and been progressing very nicely.
Overall there is no best board.... BUT there is a best board for you.
Demo all different kinds, moire the merrier and you'll find one that you feel comfortable on...
Old    ztrike            08-19-2004, 6:04 AM Reply   
Jonathan: I recieved the board and bindings today!! But we don't have a boat ourselves and there is no one of our friends who want to drive today, can you imagine that? NEW BOARD AND NO ONE TO DRIVE A BOAT ..
ALee: Okey, thanks for answers.. I look forward to try it. Oh, i just want to travel to florida or somthing and wake there.