Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 27, 2006

Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       09-25-2006, 10:53 PM Reply   
Thanks again Shawn, Johnny, Justin for another night to hang onto over the winter.

Johnny maybe we can brave these mid 50's temps that are on the decline another go with everyone this weekend.

Here's some of the pics from yesterday and today

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture

my picture
Old     (aden_g)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-25-2006, 11:07 PM Reply   
Nice pics!

Whos boat, though? Did Shawn get a new one? (I thought his interior was matching his exterior... i.e. red)
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       09-25-2006, 11:13 PM Reply   
Shawn switched out his boat mid-way through the season this year, still a 22 VE.
Old     (aden_g)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-25-2006, 11:27 PM Reply   
Ah - ok. Looks nice, from the little bit of what I can see. Unfortunately, not a nautique, however :-)
Old     (twitch)      Join Date: Dec 2004       09-26-2006, 6:47 PM Reply   
you bastage... where was my phone call

looks like you had epic water... ive got my board and drysuit at home...
Old     (gratz)      Join Date: May 2005       09-26-2006, 7:08 PM Reply   
dude do you still ride? You had an open invite but spent too much time riding behind the tool box. How was the summer? Did you make it out to see any of Nats I was soooo busy I missed you if you did.
Old     (twitch)      Join Date: Dec 2004       09-26-2006, 7:35 PM Reply   
yeha i still ride... we put 67 hours on the "toolbox" this summer...
she goes in to be winterized tomorrow... i guess you could call it and "Epic" summer for me, most riding ive ever done, most progresseion ive ever made, (even tried a roll but just ended up putting a big hole in the water with my head)
i know i kinda punked out this summer with riding with you guys... but the students finaces and studying kinda put a damper on that though...

hopefully ill have some more money in the near future and be able to afford to ride with you guys... its really easy when daddys paying for gas.

no i didnt make it to natis.... but you didnt make it to my place when you were at moose... so

i already told jeff depending on my work schedule if you guys are riding this weekend give me a shout... ill try to make it for at least one ride with you guys if i can...

well back to studying

lata

(Message edited by twitch on September 26, 2006)
Old     (elduche)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-26-2006, 7:39 PM Reply   
I'm outta town this weekend, but am around the weekend after (7th-8th), and likely out at seba. I pulled my boat in and winterized last weekend cause I wont be around for a few weeks and i didnt know how cold it was going to get. If you guys are riding next weekend let me know, I'd love to go for one more ride!
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-26-2006, 7:46 PM Reply   
Yikes, drysuits and full wet suits look cold, but butter water.

Jeff why do you have a brain bucket now?
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       09-26-2006, 8:11 PM Reply   
I don't wear the helmet all the time Squid, picked it up because I wanted to start sliding (which I finally did this year!). I'll also slap it on if I'm trying things or thinking about trying things that might put my head in the water first. I was trying Tantrums, wrap ts 3s (almost stuck the ts 3), and was thinking about working on the blind 180 and attempting a wrap ts 5. I figured I better give it everything I had in the last few days and play with some different things than I had all year. I got the smack down for it too, if I don't ride like that next year I'll be doing alot of swimming!

Have to get through the development I was handed today before I'll be riding next season though.
Old    walt            09-26-2006, 8:29 PM Reply   
Great sunset !