Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through June 22, 2004

Old    hk_usp_45            06-07-2004, 7:58 AM Reply   
maybe grant (whitechocolate) can answer this best: the xmd3 has two pair of rca's out
a grey, white and red for front and a black, white and red for rear.
when i hook up the rear (black) rca's the sound coming out of it is muffeld, more like the out's fo a sub!!! is that normal???...do you guy's have the boat speakers all hooked up to the front rca's?????....need help about it, maybe the xmd3 i have is faulty????
Old     (wakejunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-07-2004, 12:46 PM Reply   
Bernie,

Those Clarion XMD3's are prone to being bad. CC had a slew of bad brand new units. More than likely that's your problem.

Chris
No Slip Gator Grip
www.wakejunky.com
Old     (mcaddyman)      Join Date: Sep 2003       06-07-2004, 3:02 PM Reply   
You have the lowpass on, turn off the x-over on the rear rca output
Old    hk_usp_45            06-07-2004, 6:16 PM Reply   
Dave,
you are the MAN, thanks for saving my day, the dealer never gave me the manual with it, so i knew something was up......
Old     (mcaddyman)      Join Date: Sep 2003       06-07-2004, 6:55 PM Reply   
if u want a manual call me & i can fax or send you one they never had problems with the deck nobody got manuals with them so they didn't get the deck i'll send you one if you want call me at
503-653-8088 dave