Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old    lostcanadian            11-07-2003, 7:40 PM Reply   
Canadians everywhere should know that the only place to ride and learn is Ride The Spot. They got a killer set up and killer people working there. I didn't just ride i got to go out to a concert and out on the town with these hoopty guys Jon and Jeff!It's just a killer place to ride and hang out. Not just a Bootcamp.
Old     (habersham)      Join Date: Jul 2003       11-07-2003, 9:18 PM Reply   
to bad its $2100 for 5 days of riding
Old     (muddyboss)      Join Date: Oct 2003       11-07-2003, 9:52 PM Reply   
hehe, yere, then they rub the price inta ya face by taking you to the pub and sayin its your round.
Old     (wakesk8wannabe)      Join Date: Oct 2003       11-11-2003, 3:13 PM Reply   
I here people say "Gee wiz, go to ride the spot. It's the best" and "If you REALLY want to learn to board go to Ride the Spot" why not a place that is said to be BETTER then Ride the Spot for less? Like the projects or the wakeboard camp?
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       11-13-2003, 4:46 PM Reply   
I went to The Boarding School and the accomodations, the riding, the instruction and the personal interaction were all great. I recommend it highly. No, I wasn't taken to a concert, but I brought my own guitar with me and I got the opportunity to sit down and jam with Shaun for a while! And from my own personal perspective, that was way better than going out to see a band. In fact, several other really cool "extra" things happened while I was there. It was a great time.