Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-03-2013, 6:17 AM Reply   
You guys better hurry and get your picks in for this weeks games.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-03-2013, 8:52 AM Reply   
Tampa @ Hawks - Hawks

Houston @ St Louis - St. Louis

Titans @ Cards - Cards

My adopted team of the week.

Chicago @ Green Bay - Green Bay
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-03-2013, 9:14 AM Reply   
Good lord... I gotta wake up before I go making my pics...

Titans @ St. Louis - St. Louis

Az has a bye

San Fran has a bye

Guess I"ll get this eventually.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-03-2013, 11:23 AM Reply   
Buffalo playing KC tough at the half. Could be a big upset brewing. Reid's right on schedule as he starts to go away from the run
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       11-03-2013, 2:10 PM Reply   
Cowboys big win today.
I think the hawks may have been looking past the bucs today! Wonder if carroll will adjust at half like he usually does. Should be an interesting second half.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-03-2013, 4:22 PM Reply   
About seattle
I tried to write this the other day but was on vacation and it wouldnt post. Anyway, even with the win today as Niner fan I am feeling pretty good. Seattle is playing with fire. You Seattle fans can say whatever you want but your team is getting gashed on the ground. It is going to catch up with you. This year I feel the niners are getting stronger as the season goes and Seattle is going down. It may not matter because of home field advantage. But Seattle has been pretty lucky they could have easily lost three more games this year. And the niners are having a lot performers return.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-03-2013, 5:03 PM Reply   
Congratulations to the Seattle Seahawks for taking a 0-7 in to OT and squeaking it out. If it wasn't for their CLUTCH leader RW throwing 2 int's and almost doubling last weeks output of 135 yards,they wouldn't have a chance. Good thing they DOMINATE at home. Atlanta is licking their chops.RIPE FOR THE PICKING. RIPE FOR THE PICKING FOR SURE!!!!! The Bucs just got the low hanging fruit.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-03-2013, 6:34 PM Reply   
Looks like i win this weeks picks again. I'm unbeatable at home. LOL
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-03-2013, 6:36 PM Reply   
Two different teams today.

First half we looked like one of the worst teams in the NFL.

Second half we looked like a team that refuses to lose no matter the spread. For a team to believe that deeply and play all the way back from a 21 point deficit is something to be proud of. Our statement doesn't lye in how many points we are winning by these days but more so the fact that we simply refuse to give up.

At the end of the day...

What matters is the date is November 3rd and the Hawks are sitting at 8 -1. They are a game and a half ahead of anyone else in the NFC. No need to talk smack when the results just keep rolling up week after week after week after week.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-03-2013, 6:47 PM Reply   
Week after week your getting weaker and weaker.LOL
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-03-2013, 7:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Can I switch my pick from the Bills to the Vikings?
AP is due for a breakout game. Dallas can't stop anyone from passing all over them, even Christian Ponder. The Cowgirls are experiencing major drama during the middle of the season (as usual) and this game will continue their downward spiral.
It will be close but Vikes by 6. 30-24.
Pretty good call!!! AP had a great day. Ponder had a good day.Both against the 32nd ranked defense in the league. Good thing they were able to run the ball so much on that 90 yard game winning drive. Despite having Romo they still won. I don't think they would have stood a chance if they had Wilson

Last edited by cwb4me; 11-03-2013 at 7:40 PM.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-03-2013, 7:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Everything is either a gift or luck with you unless its the Cowboys. I lol'd when you tried calling out Darren for bringing up carrer numbers when you did precisely the same thing. You consistently shape "stats" to suit your argument however obtuse it may be.

Incidentally bobby the pressure of which I spoke was the pass rush from last nights game. Romo wouldn't have made it out alive and yet you would be espousing his ability to take a beating.

I'm not sure if you ever played team sports, my guess is no, but I'm sure if you did you pretty much only cared about how you did and your stats while caring less if the team won.
Romo played against the Rams pressure and won EASILY. Did you watch that game?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-03-2013, 7:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
I love your charts GD thanks for doing them.

Sean Lee is a stud and is having a great year but that's mostly because he hasn't had to go up against Golden Tate Lol

Earl Thomas should be up there too he's having an amazing year.

The problem with KC is as soon as they face a run stuffing D the pass happy Reid will show up and that spells trouble for Smith. He can manage a game as long as you don't ask him to throw the ball over 15 yards but past that and he's a chit show. JC is a stud no doubt but he's going to wear down and don't get me started with the defense that hasn't played anybody yet. Numbers are all puffed up. Here's some non smack talk. I'm happy for Reid. I've always liked him as a coach and I feel like he got did dirty in Philly. That said he could never win the big game and that will certainly be the case this year.

Darren, I'd have to concur. The Cowboys (I'll call them that for one week) are ripe for the picken' this week
KC is 9-0 . They are winning with the help of Alex Smith.Unlike the Seahawks who are winning despite Russell Wilson.[ 2 int's.]
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-03-2013, 7:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Buffalo playing KC tough at the half. Could be a big upset brewing. Reid's right on schedule as he starts to go away from the run
Nowhere near the upset that was brewing in Seattle! That's two empty chambers gone in your russian roulette game.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-03-2013, 7:54 PM Reply   
Go Hawks.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-03-2013, 8:48 PM Reply   
The Colts overcame a 18 point deficit in the third Quarter against a TOP DEFENSE. Not to mention they already beat the Broncos,49ers and Seahawks. Remember i picked the Colts on the road to talk smack about!!!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-04-2013, 5:13 AM Reply   
This week the Colts host the Rams.Should be a good one,but i expect the Colts to win. Even though Reggie Wayne won't be playing.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-04-2013, 7:08 AM Reply   
Checkout this cheating piece of schitt
https://vine.co/v/hjp7KU5H5n6
Old     (Ttime41)      Join Date: Nov 2011       11-04-2013, 8:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wow, can't believe no one in the media has addressed this
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-04-2013, 8:09 AM Reply   
haha. Looks like Romo is better at advancing the ball than Wilson.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-04-2013, 8:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sounds like your jealous one QB came through in the clutch.[90 yard last minute drive for the TD] The other threw a interception on his game winning drive.LOL
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-04-2013, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
haha. Looks like Romo is better at advancing the ball than Wilson.
Yep! The stats don't lie!!!
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-04-2013, 9:56 AM Reply   
This gem needs to be embedded...

Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-04-2013, 10:37 AM Reply   
I'm just gonna leave this here:

Russell Wilson is 19-6 as an NFL starter. If he can guide the Seahawks to at least four wins in their final seven games, he will have more victories than any quarterback in NFL history in their first two seasons.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-04-2013, 10:41 AM Reply   
That's some funny s right there.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-04-2013, 11:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by digg311 View Post
I'm just gonna leave this here:

Russell Wilson is 19-6 as an NFL starter. If he can guide the Seahawks to at least four wins in their final seven games, he will have more victories than any quarterback in NFL history in their first two seasons.
Unfortunately No QB rating contains wins. He will be on a team that accomplished that while he was their QB of record. Ben Roethlisberger is probably real close to that record now because he started with a very talented team.Troy Aikman started his career at 1-15,but he's a hall of fame QB. I doubt RW will be in the hall of fame. They will let him visit though as it's open to the public.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-04-2013, 3:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Russell Wilson is 19-6 as an NFL starter.
Russell Wilson quarterbacked for a team that went 19-6 while he was an NFL starter.
Fixed.

He, or any QB is only 5% of the team (not counting special teams starters).... sure it is the most important job on the field, but if he wasn't surrounded by 10 other good players and had 11 other guys on the other side of the ball doing their job, he is worthless.... any qb is.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-04-2013, 5:23 PM Reply   
RW's was game tying and he still came through with one of those.

Nick you grossly undervalue the importance of a good QB. I see your point but you know the QB is hugely important to the success of the team.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       11-04-2013, 6:12 PM Reply   
I think it is worth noting that Russel Wilson has been playing this season with a bottom half of the NFL caliber receiving core and for the last 5 games or so has been playing without an All Pro LT and without their other starting Tackle. I don't think there is a QB in the league that would be having much luck playing behind our current oline or with our lack of playmakers at WR/TE.

I am more worried about the defense the last couple games. what the hell is going on with the run D? I really hope it is just them coming out flat and overlooking teams in the first half.

The real positive out of this is that we are 8-1 even after playing 2 stinker games in a row. Almost all teams have rough stretches through the season but the great teams still win those games. The Hawks play a very disappointing Atlanta team and a crappy vikings team before their bye. If we can get through those 2 games at 10-1 we should be able to be close to full strength with Percy active(hopefully). I like our chances of winning 13+ games this season.

And even though RW had a crappy game he ended up with 217 yards passing, 36 yards rushing and 3 TD's. While the turnovers sucked it wasn't like he played a total clunker of a game.

Last edited by polarbill; 11-04-2013 at 6:14 PM.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-04-2013, 6:29 PM Reply   
How about Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers? Lots of injuries on both those teams. You talk about RW like he's something special. His stats don't back that up.Wins are a team stat.Now your making excuses for his poor play. The reason Seattle doesn't get more attention is there boring!
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       11-04-2013, 7:02 PM Reply   
You make it sound like Russell Wilson is playing terrible and since you like to look at stats lets look at his ranks.

Completion %-13th
Yards passing-tied for 18th
yards per attempt-7th
passing TD's-Tied for 7th
picks-6 which is hard to rank but only handful of full time starters have less.
Rating-6th

What these stats tell me is RW is playing like a top 10 if not top 6 or 7 QB in the league. I will take that every day. IF you take his stats from the second half of last season(when they actually started to let him play) till now he is probably a top 5 or so QB in the league. He might not be all world like Brees, Peyton and Rodgers but he is pretty damn good and very dependable.

As for Brady and Rodgers. Both are 2 of the best QB's in the history of the league and both are on pass happy offenses. By the way RW is playing better than Brady this year.

I don't give a crap if Seattle doesn't get more attention. I will take a boring team that has success in the win column and playoffs over a high flying team that chokes in every meaningful game.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-04-2013, 7:21 PM Reply   
Boring doesn't sell jerseys.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       11-04-2013, 7:29 PM Reply   
You mean like RW being the number 3 most sold jersey in 2013 as of Oct. 7th?
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-04-2013, 7:30 PM Reply   
You're finally right about something... Boring doesn't sell jerseys. Russell Wilson does.

According to sales on NFLShop.com from April 1 through Sept. 30, Russell Wilson has the #3 selling jersey in the NFL.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-04-2013, 7:30 PM Reply   
Oops. Brett beat me to it.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-05-2013, 6:07 AM Reply   
Brett Favre coming back to the Packers?!

.... I know it sounds stupid, but..... if Rodgers is out for a good while, Favre knows/can learn the system in like 15 mins, huge publicity for the Packers, and you know Favre wants to retire as a Packer, what better chance than this.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-05-2013, 6:55 AM Reply   
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-05-2013, 9:14 AM Reply   
are we really taking about jersey sales??

Rodgers out for 3 weeks. Not good. Go Lions!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-05-2013, 4:35 PM Reply   
Seattle's slump continues.Each week they keep dropping in the NFL POWER RANKINGS.This week they are down to 5 or 6 depending on which poll you look at. Descending lower every week and Ripe for the Picking!!!!
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-05-2013, 7:16 PM Reply   
cause the power rankings really mean anything.... as long as they keep winning, they can move down in the power rankings all you want!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-05-2013, 7:25 PM Reply   
Randall Cunningham "A Football Life" . Great show about a truly great "mobile" QB. A true athlete in every sense.Michael Vick,RGIII. RW and Kap couldn't even hope to compare to Randall's talent and speed.Much less his rocket arm.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-05-2013, 10:04 PM Reply   
The 49ers have 4 new players on the roster for Sunday: Mario Manningham, Aldon Smith, Tank Carradine & Eric Wright.

One for the offense and three for the defense. And, Crabtree on approach.

I look forward to seeing them contribute in Sunday's game!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-06-2013, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
The 49ers have 4 new players on the roster for Sunday: Mario Manningham, Aldon Smith, Tank Carradine & Eric Wright.
I am so excited to watch the team play with a "full" lineup. They're going to be goooooood.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-06-2013, 8:18 AM Reply   
Its a funny thing about that slump...we keep winning and you keep whining.

There's a pretty good chance that Seattle will drop another game thus year, hey it's the NFL, and schitt for brains Bobby will be there saying "see told you they were ripe for the Pickens". The orobkemnis Bobby you can't say it every week and be wrong every week then claim savant when it happens.

Keep hittin' that crack pipe Roberta
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-06-2013, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Randall Cunningham "A Football Life" . Great show about a truly great "mobile" QB. A true athlete in every sense.Michael Vick,RGIII. RW and Kap couldn't even hope to compare to Randall's talent and speed.Much less his rocket arm.
Finally something I can almost agree with. Cunningham was a stud. Those Eagles teams should have won a SB. Same with the 98 Vikings.

As for the 49ers getting healthy. I can't wait. Going to make that Hawks/49er game that much better. Although, I don't think Aldon Smith will be back at full strength so quick. He said he's only been working out twice a week since leaving. That game on 12/8 is going to be so hyped, especially if both teams keep winning.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-06-2013, 9:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
How about Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers? Lots of injuries on both those teams. You talk about RW like he's something special. His stats don't back that up.Wins are a team stat.Now your making excuses for his poor play. The reason Seattle doesn't get more attention is there boring!

Yes how about Aaron Rodgers...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-06-2013, 10:01 AM Reply   
This week's pics

Seattle @ Atlanta - Seattle
Carolina @ San Francisco - Carolina
Houston @ Arizona - Arizona
St. Louis @ Indianapolis - Indianapolis

Gotta take New Orleans this week as my adopted team.

Dallas @ New Orleans - New Orleans
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-06-2013, 5:19 PM Reply   
Week 10 Picks

THURSDAY @ 8:30
WAS @ MIN - Vikings finally get win # 2 at the expense of RGIII.

SUNDAY @ 1:00

PHI @ GB - Well without Rodgers i'll take the Eagles and Foles to win.
JAC @ TEN - Titans at home.
BUF @ PIT - Steelers are at the bottom of the barrel. I'll take the Bills.
OAK @ NYG - Giants start building their momentum with a win.Getting ready for their week 12 upset of an over rated team.
STL @ IND - Colts at home.
SEA @ ATL - Hawks may squeak this one out too. The Falcons can't beat anyone else either.
CIN @ BAL - Bengals on the road.
DET @ CHI - Lions because Cutler isn't starting.

SUNDAY @ 4:05

CAR @ SF - 49ers at home.

SUNDAY @4:25

HOU @ ARI - Cardinals at home.
DEN @SD - Broncos

SUNDAY @ 8:30

DAL @ NO - Beware of D-WARE! Romo to the rescue! COWBOYS WIN IN A TIGHT ONE.

MONDAY @8:40

MIA @ TB - Too much controversy in Miami . Bucs win their first game!

Hint to NFC WEST. Don't look back cause the NINERS are coming.Someones going to be devastated by the end of the year!!!!!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-07-2013, 8:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
OAK @ NYG - Giants start building their momentum with a win.Getting ready for their week 12 upset of an over rated team.
He finally admits it!!!!! The Cowgirls are over rated. You must feel much better Bobby.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/schedule/_/week/12
Old     (kaybeejaybee)      Join Date: Sep 2008       11-07-2013, 12:00 PM Reply   
Awesome!!! Thanks Darren for pointing this out, gave me a good laugh!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-08-2013, 3:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
You make it sound like Russell Wilson is playing terrible and since you like to look at stats lets look at his ranks.

Completion %-13th
Yards passing-tied for 18th
yards per attempt-7th
passing TD's-Tied for 7th
picks-6 which is hard to rank but only handful of full time starters have less.
Rating-6th

What these stats tell me is RW is playing like a top 10 if not top 6 or 7 QB in the league. I will take that every day. IF you take his stats from the second half of last season(when they actually started to let him play) till now he is probably a top 5 or so QB in the league. He might not be all world like Brees, Peyton and Rodgers but he is pretty damn good and very dependable.

As for Brady and Rodgers. Both are 2 of the best QB's in the history of the league and both are on pass happy offenses. By the way RW is playing better than Brady this year.

I don't give a crap if Seattle doesn't get more attention. I will take a boring team that has success in the win column and playoffs over a high flying team that chokes in every meaningful game.
Using your logic Alex Smith is the best QB in the league. Pay attention to what happened to RGIII on Thursday night! RW will experience the same thing when they play the Vikings.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-08-2013, 7:07 AM Reply   
damn right he is!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-08-2013, 9:18 AM Reply   
What do the Washington Redskins and the Pittsburgh Steelers have in common?

The both lost to the Minnesota Vikings.That's how they got their two wins.LOL
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-08-2013, 1:12 PM Reply   
A lot of people like to talk about who has BEAT teams with a winning record so I charted it...

WLP is the TEAM's Win Loss Percentage.
W = wins
L = losses
w = wins against teams with a 50% or better WLP.

The more interesting team to me are also highlighted.
Attached Images

Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-08-2013, 1:37 PM Reply   
Charting how a team is doing based on the W-L records of the teams they've played/beaten is a good indicator of the true strength of the team, especially over time as the data set grows. Far better than simply trying to apply the transitive property to individual wins/losses... something that people do all too often.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-08-2013, 2:59 PM Reply   
Oops. My chart above accidentally calculated BYE weeks as a loss!

Here's my corrected/updated chart...
Attached Images

Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-08-2013, 3:19 PM Reply   
Since there are four 4-4 teams, I wanted to see what the chart would look like if I moved the winning PCT threshold from >50% to >= 50%.

Wow, what a difference.

The Seahawk, 49ers & Saints move up in count by 2. The Patriots and the Chiefs move up in count by 1.
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-08-2013, 4:17 PM Reply   
Wow if you try hard enough you might prove something! What i don't know. But all the charts are colorful.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-08-2013, 6:10 PM Reply   
Roberta can't understand how he's so wrong. There's a shocker.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-09-2013, 3:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Roberta can't understand how he's so wrong. There's a shocker.
I'm not wrong the charts wrong. It has the Vikings at 1-7. They just beat Washington as i previously posted.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-09-2013, 3:54 AM Reply   
Anybody with brains can see the chart has some teams playing 8 games while others have played 9. What you hope to prove with all those charts is beyond me. You can only chart the past. You can't predict the future,but you can pick all the games.Then compare what really happens to what you charted.You guys need to be more up to date with the NFL. Then you would see even the experts are doubting the Seahawks.The bandwagon is traveling faster now because the load it's carrying has gotten lighter.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-09-2013, 12:34 PM Reply   
9 and 1 has a nice ring to it
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-09-2013, 12:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
You guys need to be more up to date with the NFL.
Said the guy who constantly brings up his teams past in effort to justify the now. Classic Bobby double talk.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       11-09-2013, 1:32 PM Reply   
I will agree that the experts are all saying the hawks are on a downslide, while the niners are on the up. However, they also say the cowboys beat the crappy teams, and lose to the good teams, pretty typical of the cowboys since their last sb win. I think they are like 133-132 in their last 265 games. Win one, lose one.
Once the hawks get their defense healthy again, they will right the ship. I still hate them though.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-09-2013, 1:33 PM Reply   
Guys, my chart is through WEEK 9 -- the THU game between Redskins/Vikings will be added with the rest of the week 10 games.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-09-2013, 2:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Said the guy who constantly brings up his teams past in effort to justify the now. Classic Bobby double talk.
Not true.I've showed you this years stats.Then You want to compare last year to this year.Bottom line once you make the playoffs it's a whole new season.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-09-2013, 4:40 PM Reply   
Well, the Seahawks are now down 2 more starters for Sunday. Considering they've managed to go 8-1 with several big injuries and missing starters all season... I'm not ready to start worrying about the Falcons quite yet. Gonna be a tough one, but they should come away 9-1 on the season. Considering all the missing players all season, that really shows their depth and makes it all doubly impressive.

And I'll say it again. You get the O-Line all back and healthy. You get Harvin in and up to speed... it's lights out for anyone in the league. Anyone.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-09-2013, 5:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by digg311 View Post
Well, the Seahawks are now down 2 more starters for Sunday. Considering they've managed to go 8-1 with several big injuries and missing starters all season... I'm not ready to start worrying about the Falcons quite yet. Gonna be a tough one, but they should come away 9-1 on the season. Considering all the missing players all season, that really shows their depth and makes it all doubly impressive.

And I'll say it again. You get the O-Line all back and healthy. You get Harvin in and up to speed... it's lights out for anyone in the league. Anyone.
Keep dreaming.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       11-10-2013, 8:38 AM Reply   
My god our oline is falling apart. Pretty soon our pet's heads are going to start falling off.

Honestly, we have no business going into Atlanta and winning this game. I don't care how bad Atlanta has looked. We are missing 2 all pro olineman, another starting olineman and have no #1 WR. The Defense is going to have to step it up big time. I am talking holding Atlanta to under 17 points and probably scoring a defensive TD.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-10-2013, 10:15 AM Reply   
If so you will see any QB can lead the Seahawks to Victory. Good thing you don't have to play the Vikings this week. With the Vikings,Saints,49ers and Giants coming up after the bye you can't afford to lose to the Falcons[2-6]
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       11-10-2013, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
If so you will see any QB can lead the Seahawks to Victory. Good thing you don't have to play the Vikings this week. With the Vikings,Saints,49ers and Giants coming up after the bye you can't afford to lose to the Falcons[2-6]
What are you talking about? The Vikings and Giants are about as crappy as Atlanta.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-10-2013, 11:44 AM Reply   
Any QB dbag!? He has 240 yards at the half. Roberta, some day you'll pull your head out...actually no you won't.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       11-10-2013, 11:59 AM Reply   
Wow, I figured we would win but to absolutely crap on the falcons in their place with 3 backup olinemen and without one of our best WRs?

Ripe for the pickens?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-10-2013, 12:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Any QB dbag!? He has 240 yards at the half. Roberta, some day you'll pull your head out...actually no you won't.
240 might be a Career day for RW. It's only average for most QB's.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-10-2013, 12:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
Wow, I figured we would win but to absolutely crap on the falcons in their place with 3 backup olinemen and without one of our best WRs?

Ripe for the pickens?
Have you seen the Atlanta injury report? Have you seen Atlanta's record?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-10-2013, 12:52 PM Reply   
Roberta keeps suckinh the Romo crack pipe. Meanwhile the Hawks are 9-1 mother fuc....!
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-10-2013, 1:03 PM Reply   
Go Hawks.

And, although I don't respond directly to trolls on any forum, I will say this... I don't think there are many, if any, QB's in the league that could have led this team to 9-1 with this many injuries on the O-Line like Wilson has. He has a unique skillset that allows him to scramble and run very, very well... and throw accurately while on the run. Plus, he knows how to slide and protect himself. And he has the build of a Running Back... which people like to knock... but it has helped him to handle all the hits he has taken. Awesome. Just Awesome.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-10-2013, 1:20 PM Reply   
Bobby not only is a troll but he looks like one too
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-10-2013, 3:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Roberta keeps suckinh the Romo crack pipe. Meanwhile the Hawks are 9-1 mother fuc....!
I didn't even mention Romo. Man you are EASY!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-10-2013, 3:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Bobby not only is a troll but he looks like one too
You wish you looked half as good. Have you looked in the mirror lately?