Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (hawk22)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-16-2011, 10:40 PM Reply   
I've seen adrenaline watersports offer a drysuit for $250. Just curious if anybody has bought one recently. Any pros or negs to the it. It looks super baggy and big logo on the front, but seems like the best priced one out there. Any others to look that are inexpensive? Water was frigid today...
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       10-17-2011, 7:24 AM Reply   
I have one and Love it. I have had it for a least 5 years. Great customer service for repairs as well should you need any.
Old     (garveyj)      Join Date: Sep 2009       10-18-2011, 5:45 AM Reply   
Agreed - I have one and it is perfect for my needs.
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       10-21-2011, 3:58 AM Reply   
Good to know. In the market for a new drysuit. Used to have a Bare Ultra Dry which I loved, but those are expensive now!
Old     (liljohn)      Join Date: May 2007       10-21-2011, 11:20 AM Reply   
I have an Adrenaline its great for winter. The baggy suit allows for warm clothes under it. The sizes run small so keep that in mind. Well worth the price.
Old     (eaglejackson)      Join Date: Oct 2004       10-21-2011, 10:50 PM Reply   
One of the riders in my crew has the Adrenaline drysuit and likes it a lot. I personally have the O'Neill Boost, which is more expensive. The Adrenaline suit is a great suit, especially for the money. Adrenaline is my local wake shop and I know the people there well. They provide great support and I recommend them highly.