Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (mike3500)      Join Date: Jun 2008       03-19-2010, 3:56 PM Reply   
So below is our soon to be new tow vehicle. I am assuming the sound system is somewhat weak, and wanna add to it. Figured you guys would be able to help out. I don't want to blow the top off, but would like to get the party started, and keep it going. We probably have a budget of about $1,000+/-. That's not much, but that's about all we can do right now (after the purchase). We have an Onkyo 6.1 surround sound system in the house, which is pretty darn good. I was thinking of getting another one of those. Any thoughts?

Below is a picture showing the dinette table. I was thinking I could stick a 12" under the bench seat. FYI - I know nothing about speakers, amps, crossovers, etc. Thanks for any help.
Attached Images

Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       03-22-2010, 10:13 PM Reply   
Lots of space, nice...
You might want to look at home speakers in that. You can get better quality sound.
A sub built in with the right enclosure size would be nice.
Good luck. There are many on here with more stereo expertise than me.
Old     (mike3500)      Join Date: Jun 2008       03-23-2010, 8:43 AM Reply   
Thanks Art. We bought it on Sunday, and pick it up in a few weeks. We are very excited. I'm pointing a little more towards the home speakers too. Seems like it maybe much easier too.