Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       02-04-2010, 8:23 AM Reply   
I was just curious if anyone knew if there was any footy of Byerly strapped in. I would love to check it out
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       02-04-2010, 8:27 AM Reply   
I read on here he's been wakeboarding a little lately.

There's some old school footy of him behind a malibu with no weight, no pylon/tower and straight killin it. found it..
http://www.wakeboardreport.com/archives/2008/02/exclusive_footage_of_a_young_s.html
Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       02-04-2010, 8:32 AM Reply   
Thanks Nacho, Ive seen that before, dude kills it... I was just wondering if anyone had gotten any footage of his recent rides
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       02-04-2010, 8:57 AM Reply   
realized that's what you meant... Although that vid never gets old.

I wanna see new footy too!
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       02-06-2010, 9:32 AM Reply   
get the FLF dvd with spray and hit it. That's pretty much all you'll need of byerly, ever.
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       02-06-2010, 4:41 PM Reply   
Hype/12 honkeys were the last video portion Byerly had where he was strapping. It was the exact same section in both videos but one of them had "simple man" as his song. Go on google and search Scott Byerly hype of 12 honkeys and I guarantee it will be on YouTube or some video site on the net.
Old     (spearing)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-08-2010, 7:14 AM Reply   
Agreed "Spray" and "Hit it" sums up his best riding ever, Scott was light years ahead of everyone else in those films, it was hard to imagine what he was doing back then. Watch the video straight through and after you watch Byerly's section the other sections seemed like childs play.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-08-2010, 11:21 AM Reply   
Yeah where is the new footage from the WBM shoot?
Old    mitchp1002            02-08-2010, 2:12 PM Reply   
anyone know where I can get spray on dvd?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-08-2010, 2:15 PM Reply   
http://www.boardflix.com/product_info.php?products_id=197
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-08-2010, 10:47 PM Reply   
^^^ and it has MAYDAY in it too. very good trio

another good dvd is RETROSPECT
but a lot of the shots they took from spray and such is what makes it great;) but it still stands alone as a great flick IMO