Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 27, 2008

Old     (dnannen)      Join Date: Nov 2007       03-19-2008, 9:43 PM Reply   
So we bought a package deal at the sac boat show. It is a 141 CWB with bindings dont know exactly but was a good deal for 200 bucks. When we got home though not only did we notice after unwrapping it it had been a demo because there were slider marks on the bottom. Anyways that we didnt really care cause we bought it for cheap plus it is intended for other people to ride instead of mine. So on the first day we took it out while putting the bindings on the locker on the string broke and now you cant lock it. Anyone know where to get one or how much? You know I have learned many times but somehow people still get me. Research before buying anything and never listen to what someone tries to sell you.
Old     (da_kamp)      Join Date: Jan 2008       03-19-2008, 9:45 PM Reply   
pix so we know what board it is ?
Old     (dnannen)      Join Date: Nov 2007       03-19-2008, 9:51 PM Reply   
I will have to post them this weekend cause im out of town till saturday but will do so as soon as possible. Unless I can find them here on the net. Thanks
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-19-2008, 10:39 PM Reply   
dude, CWB has A+++ customer service. Just call them up and they will either send you new bindings or the parts to fix them. It sounds to me like you are talking about hinge tech bindings, and the cable connecting the hinge broke....or was it simply the laces? If so these are very easily broken, and replaced...

(Message edited by nickdakoolkat on March 19, 2008)
Old     (ride_4_life)      Join Date: Nov 2007       03-19-2008, 11:16 PM Reply   
nick is right just call them up and they will send you the parts for sure with out questions, the lace locks you are talking about are not uncommon to break, no biggy very EASY fix
Old     (mike2001)      Join Date: Feb 2008       03-20-2008, 4:58 AM Reply   
Agreed on both posts above. Give CWB a call, great customer service from my experience. If the place from the boat show is local, I might even stop up there, the lace locks breaking could be result of wear and tear from it being a demo board...again, I'm speaking from my own good experience w/ board shop.