Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 06, 2008

Old     (coboarder)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-24-2008, 2:27 PM Reply   
Has anyone come across a company that cleans boats in Denver for a reasonable price that does a good job?
Old     (ttduncan)      Join Date: Jan 2008       09-25-2008, 9:08 AM Reply   
can you start with any price first? i too would like to know. i am fine with the day to day, but too lazy for the good deep cleaning that it needs.
Old     (wake_pop)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-25-2008, 11:46 AM Reply   
I had a couple of boats done in the past at Bears's Wash and Detail down south by SW Plaza on Wadsworth. I had them do in and out including buff and wax and stemclean the carpets. I was pleased with the result both times.
Old     (coboarder)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-25-2008, 3:34 PM Reply   
JM - Do you recall what they charged and did you have to make an appointment or just drop in?
Old     (wake_pop)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-26-2008, 11:33 AM Reply   
It's been a few years ago but $250-300 for buff out scratches and wax exterior and full interior detail including steaming carpets and engine detail rings a bell. I made appointments when I went in. I don't like the boat sitting around in a high traffic parking lot for very long.