Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (kneves)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-04-2013, 8:07 PM Reply   
I haven't been riding in a few years and just recently moved back out towards the Delta. I'm about 15-20 minutes away, in Tracy. Since I haven't been on the water in so long, I've lost all of my boat connects. I would love to meet up with a fun and responsible crew for a lot of riding this summer.

I've got gas money and would love to stay as far away from Ski Beach as possible. If you're looking for a mature, cool someone to join your crew this summer, please let me know. I've got my own board and vest. Just need the boat to ride behind. I'll even bring sandwiches!!
Old     (morgan437)      Join Date: May 2013       06-04-2013, 9:20 PM Reply   
Some one that wants to stay away from ski beach that's refreshing to hear Haha
Old     (SteeleAxis)      Join Date: Oct 2012       06-04-2013, 9:27 PM Reply   
Kathleen, welcome back and sounds like you'd be a great fit with the folks my Wife and I ride with. I myself have an Axis A20 that we store just north of Tracy on the Delta, and we ride a LOT. I'll shoot you a PM with my contact info.
Old     (kneves)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-04-2013, 10:07 PM Reply   
Thanks Matt! I just responded to your PM with my contact info. Can't wait to ride with you guys soon!!
Old     (tobs2)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-04-2013, 10:44 PM Reply   
Hello there just saw your post here on ww I have a 2003 wake edition ski centurion boat and we board most every weekend on delta with girls and guys and all levels of riders so all are welcome. So anytime you want to join us you are welcome to say hello and email or call me at ph 4089035529

By the way we are boarding delta this sat if you are interested in joining us hit me up anytime

Thx

Tobin
Old     (kneves)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-04-2013, 10:49 PM Reply   
Awesome!! Thanks Tobin. I'll PM you with my info. Looks like I'm going to have a lot of friends to ride with this summer!!!
Old     (gmcraider)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-14-2013, 9:34 AM Reply   
Hey, I'm often looking for a 3rd as well. Typically weekends ski/board AMs out of Discovery Bay, late lunch at Union Pt and then off the water late afternoon. Once the winds die, I'll start looking mid-week as well. Send me a message if you are still looking, this list is a great way to find people who like to be out on the water. Mike