Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (canadian_waterboy)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-29-2010, 2:38 PM Reply   
Just wanted to draw your attention to the weather forcast in case you haven't already checked. It's supposed to be 28 degrees celcius this Friday. I'm hoping the ice will be out so i can start my season nice and early.
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-29-2010, 4:15 PM Reply   
I have been counting down the days for several weeks, still got about four more to go till the park opens, but I'm getting pumped.
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       03-30-2010, 5:07 AM Reply   
its always ups and downs here in O town
Old     (cbkaboom)      Join Date: Jun 2008       03-30-2010, 11:25 AM Reply   
It's probably about another 3 weeks before we can get our boat launched at Conestogo but either way I'm getting super pumped!!!

Ben, I saw in your profile that you ride Wildwood...do you ride with Mike Perrier?

Last edited by cbkaboom; 03-30-2010 at 11:29 AM.
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-30-2010, 3:54 PM Reply   
Cody, yeah I met him last year, great guy. I guess you know him?
Old     (cbkaboom)      Join Date: Jun 2008       03-30-2010, 4:16 PM Reply   
Yeah met him through a few mutual friends...didn't get the chance to make it out last season cause I injured my knee but I'm hoping to get out to wildwood a bunch this season to ride with those guys. If you're ever up around Waterloo give me a shout...I'm always looking for new people to ride with.
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-30-2010, 4:22 PM Reply   
Will do for sure, I'm always down to ride.
Old     (woawake)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-31-2010, 1:07 AM Reply   
yeah wildwood getting some love!! I will only be home for about a month this summer but all are welcome to come shred with us in London! I will be out on the water mon-friday from 5till 10pm and either there on the weekends or off riding somewhere else... Cody you better make it out this year!

Ontario's Wakeboarding website : http://onwake.com/

Last edited by woawake; 03-31-2010 at 1:09 AM. Reason: addition
Old     (yager97)      Join Date: Feb 2007       03-31-2010, 7:40 AM Reply   
Conestogo, how is it to ride there? I went and checked it out when i was visiting a buddy in guelph, we had thought about trailerin my boat up there to ride cuz it looks like it would be decent. anyone know how deep the lake is? I dont want to go there and bang up my new prop i just bought.
Old     (cbkaboom)      Join Date: Jun 2008       04-01-2010, 5:20 PM Reply   
The water is actually fairly deep at Conestogo in most spots...there's a few spots here and there to watch out for but generally its a great lake to ride in. We've never had any problems. There's always glass up either arm of the lake...just a matter of dealing with the tubers and jet skiers sometimes. If you're thinking about heading up that way fire me off a message or an email and I can show you the spots to avoid. Either way hit me up and we'll ride! c.bryant34@hotmail.com
Old     (yager97)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-06-2010, 9:32 AM Reply   
will do