Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-05-2006, 8:50 PM Reply   
I’ve got a Broadcast 5.6 and a Trick Boardz Mojo. Both fit in a standard board rack but they really stretch the bungees out and wakeboards don’t stay in very well when wakesurf boards are stored together with a wakeboard. When I have a full crew my two regular board racks don’t hold all the boards, so more board space would be helpful.

I don’t kneeboard anymore, but my nieces do, and the kneeboard just doesn’t fit anywhere in my boat. This over the top rack should work for the surfboards and the kneeboard.

Here are a few picture of my weekend project.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    surfdad            05-06-2006, 6:34 AM Reply   
Ed! You are quite the handyman! I'm only 5'4" and I can't reach anything on the top of my tower. Design something for the side of the tower! :-)
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-06-2006, 11:10 AM Reply   
I'm 6'2" it's with in easy reach. Seems like there are a lot of folk on this forum with ready access to machine shop tools. This is the best I can pull off with my wood shop.
Old     (showtime)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-07-2006, 4:11 PM Reply   
nice job,,, i've been trying to come up w/ something to add to my tower to hold my surf board and skate -- both are too thick for the normal racks...