Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Spence680)      Join Date: Apr 2014       06-07-2014, 10:32 PM Reply   
Recently added an arc 600.2 to power my 4 REV 10s. I've been doing some tuning but I'm not sure if my installer has the right settings. I myself put the frequency around 70hz, have the button out for X1 setting, set on high pass, I have the gain about 3/4 of the way up and it's running to an WS-420SQ. The speakers are ran parallel so should the amp be set on stereo, bridged, or mono L R ? This speakers sound awesome but I'm a sound junky and probably going to add another 600.2 to get them at 400watts a piece instead of 300. Another quick question. If i do add the second 600.2 how do I wire things up and what setting would the amp be in to get the 4 ohm 400watts per speaker?

Thanks!
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-08-2014, 6:06 AM Reply   
I have mine set on stereo. If you add a second amp just hook it up normal to get the 400 watts. The amp senses the load. 2 ohm gives you 600 x2 4 ohm gives you 400 x 2
Old     (Spence680)      Join Date: Apr 2014       06-08-2014, 4:39 PM Reply   
So everything else on my settings seems good to go?
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-08-2014, 4:59 PM Reply   
Yep as long as you set the gain using the wetsounds set up and tune procedure you should be good to go. I have the same set up and love it