Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 05, 2009

Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       11-30-2008, 8:51 PM Reply   
Seems there is quite a few people who would like to see this happen still. I figure the only way to get it going is just to start it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qualifications and Guidelines (sorry, experience has lended to this necessity)

This is a GIVING thread not a "taking" or "asking" thread. There will be no jolly fat dude in a chair , playing Santa, taking wish lists like you'd see at your local mall. Items received should be treated as they are given, a generous gift, to be used as the "giver" would expect (and not be sold or otherwise disrespected). You may "receive" but you may not "take"... Yes i meant for that to be broad... Lets just be commonsensual friendly people filled with the holiday spirit please.

~ "Recievers" Must be Contributing Members of the Wake World Forums. It is up to the "giver" to determine what number of posts is satisfactory as well as how long the "reciever" has been an active member in order to receive a donation.

~ You are expected to give at least as often as you receive. It is NOT required to donate something of EQUAL value of the item that was received, but it is expected that you give what you are able. We recognize that everyone is in different circumstances.

~ Do your best to describe what your giving/donating. what is the size, condition, etc. post pictures if you can. will you be paying shipping or do you expect the "receiver" to pay shipping. state other guidelines you feel necessary for YOUR giveaway

~ Again, NO asking, pouting, pleading, complaining, name calling, regretful remarks ("ahhh dang i missed that one...")and anything to the like.

~ MOST IMPORTANTLY, it is up to the discretion of the "giver" in who, what, how, where etc. a gift/donation is given. If YOU as a giver want to be more "strict" or more "lax" on the guidelines of your gift then that is up to you. AND NOT up to others to judge.

*If you'd like to make suggestions for additional guidelines you may. if necessary we can start a new thread with those amended guidelines at the top, but for now, Again, it is up to the "giver's" discretion.

*Note: this thread is made by average-discussion-board-members for other members. any NECESSARY questions, disagreements, etc. should be directed to those who contribute to this thread and not Wake World itself and in a respectful matter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So to start here is some Oldies but Goodies.

a used copy of Switch on VHS. I repeat on VHS. i have not watched it recently but it should be in good condition nonetheless
Upload

a pair of Wiley Super Pro Build bindings size Large i think. the straps are already adjusted to the longest lengths... i would not suggest them for a foot any larger than 11. i am a 10.5 foot and had to put forth some good effort to get in (without lube, just water, just now in the tub)
Upload
Upload

Classic neon green LF Ultra Suction replacement parts from used, SIZE LARGE bindings. I striped off the footbeds to customize my current bindings so everything is there, just no footbeds. surely there is someone needing to replace a wrap or something. OR even wants to add a footbed on?
Upload

One Waboba Ball, NEW in original box- the ball that "bounces on water"... no joke. I have one and it works great and is lots of fun. any ball "bounces" on water really, but this one works extra well. It floats and you can skip this thing like a mad man. and best of all it floats! (meant to be used ONLY on water)... just watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbv9w5GJ3DY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5dnWE5jNTo
Upload

All Items I expect the receiver to have been a member for at least a month and has made at least about 50 posts, except for the ultra suction parts. if you need those parts for a fix let me know! Also you may not receive more than one of the above items, except the ultra sux parts, again, if you NEED 'em, just say so

I WILL pay shipping within mainland USA. Alaska, Hawaii and all other places will have to pay shipping themselves... though i have never done that before so i am not sure how to go about that... i guess i'll take it as it comes ;)

The night is coming on, i may not be online long and i also work in the morning so i may not respond back very soon, but i am on just about every day. be patient please!