Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 22, 2007

Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-09-2007, 7:29 AM Reply   
About time the industry gives Travis KUDOS. After reading the article I get even more depth of what it is like at The Boarding School. Travis and Sean together sounds like a riot to hang with. I have heard so many good things...this article just adds to them. I can't wait until my trip this November down to their school. Congratulations Travis. You truly deserve this recognition.
Next thing you'll know, he will be in a NASCAR stock car. They say that skill is all about control.
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       03-09-2007, 7:36 AM Reply   
Yes, it was a very good article and an interesting read, for sure. I actually really enjoyed this issue.
Old     (bankssa)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-09-2007, 7:54 AM Reply   
OK... so everyone throw down your best Travis JOKE, Picture, or video.... Probably the funniest person I have ever met..... Here's a short clip to get started...

http://www.wakepics.com/img/17214
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       03-09-2007, 4:44 PM Reply   
Travis Moye is one of the nicest guys in wakeboarding. Kudos are MUCH deserved.
Old     (factory)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-09-2007, 6:33 PM Reply   
the school is the best. sad to be leaving tomorrow, as i have learned so much. those guys are a riot. thank you two for everything except the jerky!!! :-) and you will get yours!!!!!
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-09-2007, 7:41 PM Reply   
Good to see Travis getting his props, well deserved. I don't know too many people that would run a 90K boat on shore just to make sure the rider could get his last trick in. Best in the biz.
Old     (kyle_alberts)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-09-2007, 8:19 PM Reply   
Yeah Trav!
Old     (kyle_alberts)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-09-2007, 8:20 PM Reply   
Not only a good driver...got a heck of a singing voice! Idol all the way!
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       03-10-2007, 1:17 AM Reply   
Sweeeet! CONGRATS Travis! What's up dog?

Scott you are going to have a time of your life at TBS! Good times and to top it off Travis drives the best d-ups ever!
Old     (driving)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-10-2007, 4:52 AM Reply   
Thanks guys! I am really pumped on it. It was cool to get a little bit of a voice in the mag, and I was really happy with how it came out. I can't thank Kevco enough for taking an interest in it and making it happen.

As far a Nascar, I feel I am more suited for Rally racing. My wife always yells at me for my driving, and I constantly remind her I am a professional, but she's not buying it!
Old     (gti2lo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       03-10-2007, 11:10 AM Reply   
Trav too funny man....

Congrats on the publicity!!

Remember to come into Canada you have to do it by boat!!
Leave from Rochester and fly across lake Ontario in your Mastercraft X-Star!!

Only about 40 miles if I remember correctly!!
Old     (barry_vaught)      Join Date: Apr 2003       03-11-2007, 12:51 PM Reply   
Congrats Captain Travis and thanks for trying to make the turns a little drier in rough water like we had in Marathon.
Barry
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       03-11-2007, 3:15 PM Reply   
I love that Trav doesn't dig perfect pass!

I beleive in Perfect "Wrist" that's all I use!
Old     (gti2lo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       03-11-2007, 5:13 PM Reply   
rememeber it's "organic"

It's a valid point.. he can save people from getting hurt or making the trick by playing with the throttle....
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-11-2007, 6:24 PM Reply   
Travis touched my peepee.
JK
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-12-2007, 4:38 PM Reply   
Travis is the MAN!!! See you this summer, thanks for everything last week. It was good times and just remember to tell 'dem boys to "Put the wood to 'er, it'll spit you right out there."
Old     (shaun_murray)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-14-2007, 7:16 PM Reply   
what are you all talkin' about, Kudos?! he doesn't even eat the things. Most of the time we eat Fig Newtons at the camp.
Jet Pilot came out with the "I ride like Murray" Tees and now we are pushing Master Craft to come out with the "I drive like Travis" Tees. What do ya think? we should start a post on that one! like a petition or something.
For real doe, I couldn't imagine a better setup being able to ride at the camp on a daily basis getting a pull from the guy who is going to be pulling the comp, and he happens to be one of my best friends.
nice work moye. see ya at work friday.
Old     (gti2lo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       03-14-2007, 9:16 PM Reply   
Fig Newtons rock! those peanut butter peanut shaped cookies are good too!

quick photoshop of a "Drive like Travis" t-shirt.

Upload
Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-15-2007, 4:22 AM Reply   
Shaun, Kudos are good...healthy granola covered with chocolate. How could it possibly get better than that! Figs are good too! I am putting my vote in for the T shirt. I wear a large. I hope this thread gets a little more popular, because right now Travis, Bocce shows he is more popular than you...just kidding! Travis, You should do a napkin sketch of your idea of a perfect Mastercraft boat. Send it to me, and I will make a 3D CAD model and send it to Mastercraft. Seriously! Now wouldn't it be cool to have a shirt and a boat model with your name on it? I have done CAD models for GM, Ford, Jeep, Chrysler, Toyota and some work on Nissan. I have also done side work for Oakley sunglasses and Tiara boats. This would be a fun project to do at home on my spare time. I bet you from a marketing stand point, it would sell quite a few. Just an idea. Let me know what you think.
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-15-2007, 5:21 AM Reply   
I thought it was a great article too. It was the first thing I read when I opened it up.
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-15-2007, 6:37 AM Reply   
Travis is one of those guys that has no enemies.
I think he is one of the classiest guys in the business, and is always there to lend a helping hand. Congrats Travis!!! I will have to get one of the shirts for my wife cuz I told her thats the only way she will ever get to sleep with you.
Old     (driving)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-16-2007, 4:23 AM Reply   
Man, Kudos are good. We use to get those from Costco when we first opened The Boarding School. We may have to revisit those, but I do love me some fig newtons.

Billy, you have no idea what you are talking about...no enemies. I have a couple of fisherman on my lake that absolutely hate me!
Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-16-2007, 5:01 AM Reply   
Travis....I have a few enemy fisherman too. I especially like to hit the glass the same day they host an annual fishing tournament on my lake as well. You should see the birds. It is beautiful. Almost like they are saluting me. At first I thought they were cheering me on:-)
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-16-2007, 7:09 AM Reply   
Travis, I stand corrected, that would be a great Tshirt idea. "Travis Moye Hated by Fisherman Everywhere."
Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-16-2007, 8:23 AM Reply   
I want that shirt too Billy!