Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (luciefer)      Join Date: May 2007       06-01-2007, 2:09 PM Reply   
Hi,
I'm just back from the wakeboard shop. They told me, Melissa was a really good board to learn tricks and easy on the landings. He told me it was a good board to learn and improve. So, the guy almost convince me I should get that one with the binding of the same name. I would like your input girls.

Thanks
Lucie
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-01-2007, 3:38 PM Reply   
It is a great board, I've tried it in 130 and in 134, and the 134 didnt feel big at all because it is so light!

It has great consistent pop with really soft landings. I like it without the center fin so its loose.

I agree that it is a good board that you can learn and improve a lot. The bindings are really comfy as well. Remember when you decide on binding size that they should be very snug when new because they will stretch a bit with time for that perfect fit.
Old     (luciefer)      Join Date: May 2007       06-02-2007, 11:02 PM Reply   
I was thinking first at the Jett like I told you, but since it's a 3 stage and that I'm beginner, I think that maybe the Melissa would be better for me. Thanks for your input Cris.
Old     (polhamus)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-03-2007, 12:20 PM Reply   
Hey lucie. I learned on a 3 stage and then started riding the team 134. its the same as the angel just not a chic board. But I want to go back to 3 stage. I think you should bu the jett. !!!
Old     (lindsaybell)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-14-2007, 10:16 AM Reply   
i tried it a couple weeks ago and loved it...
Old     (bess)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-27-2007, 6:32 PM Reply   
I own the Melissa bindings and LOVE them! I highly recommend them, they are a great fit!