Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (gwake1989)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-15-2012, 2:29 PM Reply   
Hey guys, hoping you can help me out on this one. I've seen these boards online before, but another recent thread made me remember them again. My question is, are these boards really like hyperlite pro models, compared to the marek or murray? Or are these boards more similar to a hyperlite motive or state in quality? thanks

http://www.wiredsport.com/blog/wired...-inspired-line
Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-15-2012, 5:08 PM Reply   
quality same as pro model?
what do you want for less than $200
Old     (tarek)      Join Date: Jun 2011       07-15-2012, 6:46 PM Reply   
SMU boards and graphics. Special make up boards for select retailers. Super price point boards using older board molds.
Old     (gwake1989)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-15-2012, 7:35 PM Reply   
Thanks Tarek,

Do you know what model or mold they use for these? What would it be comparable to in the current Hyperlite line up?
Old     (waketx05)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-15-2012, 8:04 PM Reply   
My God do you see the size of those fins in the video!!!
Old     (norwalkbeast)      Join Date: May 2011       07-16-2012, 6:21 AM Reply   
Is it just me or am i missing that this board isn't even on there site? Are they not selling them yet? I would want to see how its comparable to my marek.
Old     (petrie141)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-16-2012, 6:42 AM Reply   
I've had my eye on the one in the middle for a month or so now. It's called the "Agent". I think it's got one of the best graphics I've seen in a while. Simple and clean which is what I love. Judging by the video, if you put on a smaller set of fins, it would break loose when you want and track when you need it. Not to mention the great price! I wish I had one now.

Old     (tarek)      Join Date: Jun 2011       07-16-2012, 8:04 AM Reply   
The board Scott Sims is showing in the video looks like an old Hyperlite Drive Wakeboard. Abrupt continuous shape with fairly large fins. Im not 100% sure what all the board shapes are but they are more than likely older discontinued board molds from their current model year line.
Old     (gwake1989)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-16-2012, 9:24 PM Reply   
Thanks for all the information. It looks like all three colors are the same board. Wonder what the quality is like, if its a great deal, or you get what you pay for kind of thing. Thanks for the help.