Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (getssum)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-15-2011, 2:02 PM Reply   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R--gReLlkT4

Nuff said! What will hollywood think of next!
Old     (Nova)      Join Date: Jul 2011       08-15-2011, 2:17 PM Reply   
I actually really wanna see this.
It's obviously going to suck but, I've always had a thing for stupid B-rated monster movies.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-15-2011, 2:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
It's obviously going to suck but, I've always had a thing for stupid B-rated monster movies.
My ****ty movie vice is Zombie movies.... no matter how awful, I want to see it.
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-15-2011, 4:52 PM Reply   
I hate this movie because some of my friends already have an irrational fear of sharks and won't wakeboard with me because of it. After this movie, everyone's going to assume that sharks can get you anywhere. People are so dumb.

However, big up to Josh Palma for his excellent stunt work in this movie, even though he had to cut his dreds.
Old     (Nova)      Join Date: Jul 2011       08-15-2011, 7:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHebrewHammer View Post
I hate this movie because some of my friends already have an irrational fear of sharks and won't wakeboard with me because of it. After this movie, everyone's going to assume that sharks can get you anywhere. People are so dumb.

However, big up to Josh Palma for his excellent stunt work in this movie, even though he had to cut his dreds.
I was wondering who that was... the wakeboarding scenes are impressive.
Old     (scotthons)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-16-2011, 10:25 AM Reply   
I saw this preview a couple weeks ago. I keep seeing wakeboats more and more on TV. There was a preview with Ice T and his wife in a Malibu and then there I saw that country video with wakeboarding. I think there was something else recently that surprised me, but can't put my finger on it.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-16-2011, 10:26 AM Reply   
There was a country music video a while ago that Will Christien was suppose to be in - don't know what ever came of it though
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       08-16-2011, 10:35 AM Reply   
beside the obvious bone chilling suspense and the amazingly life like shark, I couldn't help but notice i have that same floating beer pong table!
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-16-2011, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekicknicholas View Post
There was a country music video a while ago that Will Christien was suppose to be in - don't know what ever came of it though
This?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRh-vBOS-dU&ob=av2e

It's been all over WakeWorld so I assume that's what you're talking about.
Old     (bjeremi)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-16-2011, 12:30 PM Reply   
Nick, I'm with yuh buddy I watch every zombie/apocalyptic movie there is. No matter how bad. Poor wifey.
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-16-2011, 1:27 PM Reply   
wonder if it will scare people the way JAWS did
Old     (jayson_49)      Join Date: May 2007       08-16-2011, 1:53 PM Reply   
was wondering who that brother was!!
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-16-2011, 1:56 PM Reply   
Haha, who's the actor who Josh is doing students for?
Old     (jayson_49)      Join Date: May 2007       08-16-2011, 2:23 PM Reply   
sinqua walls...ok tmi....also Katharine McPhee from American Idol!! LOL!!
Old     (Riteride)      Join Date: Sep 2010       08-16-2011, 2:54 PM Reply   
The last shot of that was the best
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       08-16-2011, 3:03 PM Reply   
white suit is hot. And why does the token black guy always get it first?
Old     (getssum)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-16-2011, 4:17 PM Reply   
Seriously on the token black guy. Nice to see that they actually gave him a riding "role" and not just stupid comic relief or something.
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-16-2011, 4:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
white suit is hot. And why does the token black guy always get it first?
Seriously. I'm so sick of movies that make no effort to deviate from stereotypes and cliches. It sucks when you go into a flick like this and you can predict the entire plot.