Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 18, 2006

Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-11-2006, 11:45 AM Reply   
Big Ed...Tackleberry, SoCalMOB, Coopair, and Tank want to thank you for an AWESOME morning yesterday on the Delta. The water, pulls, and company couldn't have been better!!! It was the whipped cream and cherry on the cake of a week at West Coast Camp. Thanks SOOOOOO much.

Hope you make it to the CLWC tournament next Sat.
See ya soon.
PS When I grow up I want to take pics like Umali!!!
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-11-2006, 11:48 AM Reply   
Oh yea...got a few (not so good,too far away) of the CIE boys.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       06-11-2006, 12:00 PM Reply   
Damn Ed you're going huge.
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       06-11-2006, 12:24 PM Reply   
Nice Ed... Wish I could get an invite like that.

-Blake
Old    walt            06-11-2006, 2:32 PM Reply   
Looking good Ed ! I see the TS lessons I gave you are paying off. Yeah right.
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-11-2006, 8:02 PM Reply   
Good stuff!
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       06-11-2006, 9:22 PM Reply   
Dam Ed looks like your going big!!
Nice pics!!
Old     (sueswink)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-12-2006, 9:55 AM Reply   
Thank you Big Ed for hosting Coop and the crew for a day of riding on Saturday! Coop was stoked to finally ride the Delta :-) Thanks again and hope to meet you soon!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-12-2006, 10:32 AM Reply   
Nice TS indy Ed!

Sorry we didn't get a chance to chat, fellas. You guys were gone by the time we pulled out.
I took some good pics (with Allen's camera) of you guys chillin on Ed's boat.
Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-12-2006, 10:35 AM Reply   
No worries j-rod...we had a long drive back. Maybe next time. It was great seeing you out there.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-12-2006, 11:19 AM Reply   
Talk about a great group of people.

Jeff,It is always a pleasure having you on the boat.

Geri,It is great to finally meet and I also see you have a lot of Jeff's qualities.(just a great person all around)ohh and thanks for posting the pics.

Little Tank and Cooper are probably the smartest little guys I have talk to and so well mannered.

and Cooper is my hero.....you rip dude!

Definitely a great day with great people.My riding is getting better and better but my consistency is not quite there.My TS was off but it's the HS I've been having my problems lately.

Thanks for the TS compliments but it looks ugly as hell!

Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-12-2006, 2:39 PM Reply   
Seriously, Big Ed, you are riding with tons of steeze right now, can't believe how solid and stylish you look out there!! We had an awesome time with you, thank you so much!! Hope to get out on the backwater with us more this year (hope to get myself there too, have more riding mileage in NorCal than at home so far).

CIE guys (J-Rod, Evan, Allen, Billy) - nice to see you, holler out from across the water. Some serious ripping going on behind your boat, looked like you guys were having way too much fun out there. Have an open invitation if you ever find yourselves in the 909/951. Have a great summer.

(Message edited by socalwakepunk on June 12, 2006)
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-12-2006, 2:45 PM Reply   
That's just the right amount of fun!!!!
Good to see you guys up in our area.
Al
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-13-2006, 7:40 AM Reply   
Almost forgot...

I just wanted to let you know that the t-shirt and the shorts fit me perfectly....Thanks soo much for the gear,I get to look cool out there.

Sue,sorry I missed your post originally.
You are very welcome plus you got the best 2 little guys.You know the formula on how to raise kids,maybe give my sister a lesson or 2.
Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-13-2006, 7:46 AM Reply   
You're welcome....glad they fit. You already look cool out there. Thanks again Ed. Hope to see you Sat.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-13-2006, 7:55 AM Reply   
Thanks for the invite Jeff. We owe Socal a visit for sure.

Ed, your TS Indy is just a little OA because you backed off edge before you popped. But your handle position at the back of the front knee is perfect.

In that same trick, while you hold the grab, pull the handle to the front of your left knee and you'll do a stylish grabbed TS 180.
Old     (sueswink)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-13-2006, 8:46 AM Reply   
Hi Big Ed - thanks for the nice words about the boys, however, Tommy's not mine :-), just Coop! I will pass this on to Tommy's folks! He's a great kid and always entertaining! Thanks again, hope to meet you soon!
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-13-2006, 4:41 PM Reply   
I was definitely backing off but sometimes I just can't help myself.Good thing it goes away.

Great advice Jrod but the problem with my TS 180 is that when I'm backing off like in the pic above,I can hardly do a TS 180 but when I'm cutting all the way up like I should,then the TS 180 is just as easy as butter.Something tells me this is going to be my good progression year,I'm getting pretty comfy out there and I'm going to ride a ton this season.I do got to say that little Cooper inspired me!

Sue,sorry about my assumption.