Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (leaks)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-04-2007, 8:49 AM Reply   
Grant, Andreas, say its not so. I heard from a friend who owns a home on the lake that the Tri whatever they call themselves are thinking about making the ENTIRE lake into a 5 M.P.H. zone. Is this just a terrible rhumor? I sure hope so. Something like that will destroy the economic value of the lake, it's homes, etc.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-04-2007, 8:58 AM Reply   
Ouch. Talk about making a lake worthless. Hope it's not true.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-04-2007, 9:10 AM Reply   
yeah.... and the homes valueless... I couldn't imagine that to be the case.
Old    Ben Kerran            06-04-2007, 9:12 AM Reply   
That would suck.......say it aint so
Old     (wakeeater2003)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-04-2007, 10:28 AM Reply   
Nope they decided to make it a tubing and jet skiing only!
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-04-2007, 12:03 PM Reply   
Is this for real? That sucks major ass!!
Old     (xmarksthespot)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-04-2007, 12:03 PM Reply   
Heard that BCP! The strong wind is always welcome also...10
Old     (leaks)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-04-2007, 9:20 PM Reply   
Hey Kris and BCP, how about all the rattle snakes in the water?? There pretty bad this year.
Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       06-04-2007, 9:37 PM Reply   
theirs too many nice boats there. rich people like to go slow so everyone can see them. plus with all that stereo stuff in blings boat it wont go faster than 5 mph. king of bling and boom
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-05-2007, 10:09 AM Reply   
Greg: I dont think you have anything to worry about. I was told by Andreas that Tri Dam has no plans on making any more 5mp zones. I think what you are hearing is a lake rumor that will never die. sorta like snakes in the water to keep the wallys away. With all the home development I have heard and seen some home owners trying to extend or turn their fast water homefront into 5mph zones. These fake 5mph zones that home owners install pop up from time to time to slow boat traffic,(Tri dam taks them out) but they are not offical 5 Mph zones so mabey thats what spurs on the rumor some one not familiar with the lake and the zones might not know. The lake at times might seem to be turning in to one Giant 5mph zone but its realy not the case. If your un sure just ask where the Ski Zones are and then you will know.
Jerry: I think your boat has more strero equipment than my'n so if anyone might have a problem geting on plane it might be you mabey thats why your boat only has 25 hrs on it . Jerry save your money dont waste it on any more sub's or equipment. Get your pep's together and buy a lakehouse at Tulloch.

Bern and Andreas said they will give a W/W discount.
interorealestate.com
www.laketullochwaterfronts.com
www.centralsierrarealty.com
www.goldcountrylakehomes.com/
www.laketullochhomepro.com
www.californiaproperties.com
Old     (xmarksthespot)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-05-2007, 11:50 AM Reply   
yea greg, everyone should stay away!
Old     (boss210)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-05-2007, 12:00 PM Reply   
back about oh, 25 yrs ago my friend who lived across the street from me his parents purchaced a place in tulloch. I haven't been their in at least 15 yrs. I rember it beeing a nice lake but f-ing cold. Looks like its grown way up. Props to the people who can afford a million dollar vacation home.
Old     (wakeeater2003)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-05-2007, 12:15 PM Reply   
It doesn't even matter if everyone stays away if the wind keeps blowin like it is. Tulloch will always be home but the lake is much better to ride in the winter time.
Lately we have been riding at 6:30 in morning and it is either blown out or tubed out. Seriously who tubes and jet skis at 6:30 in the morning?
BCP MIKE
"Long live sun spray"!!!!
Old     (leaks)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-05-2007, 1:11 PM Reply   
Grant;
Thanks for getting that info out.
Now if only the Tri Dam committe can do something about all the snakes in the water, and the radio active gases that are seeping up from the bottom.
Old     (power_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-05-2007, 1:33 PM Reply   
You guys have speed limits. In Ohio we have horsepower limits.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-05-2007, 2:43 PM Reply   
Seriously who tubes and jet skis at 6:30 in the morning? the people that live next to you.

Mike we were out at 10:00 on Monday and the Tubers and PWC's were all gone. I dont need to tell you you know what iits like during the weekday's. Just wait till school lets out. You think its busy now.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-05-2007, 2:56 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (wakeeater2003)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-05-2007, 4:05 PM Reply   
Some of us still gotta work for a living Grant. I have not achieved your and Andreas big pimpin life style yet. Maybe in the near future.
I got this friday off I guess that is a start.
BCP MIKE
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-05-2007, 6:33 PM Reply   
Mike: Ill be the first to admit I have a great lifestlye. Heidi and I have lots of time off. "Prase the Lord"

BTW Thanks 4 stopping by and dropping of my wakeboard.
Old     (rothy)      Join Date: Jul 2005       06-05-2007, 8:04 PM Reply   
The owner of the Marina might have to sell his TWO Lambo's!!
Old     (xmarksthespot)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-05-2007, 10:49 PM Reply   
Id sell the kids before i sold the lambos, especially the green one....sexy!

S.S. is the place....BCP: u know what im talkin bout! get on that