Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (ryanw209)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-29-2010, 10:05 AM Reply   
Does anyone know what river looks like now around walnut grove or Sac area? Does it still look like chocolate milk? I have some time to take a few runs tomor so I'm debating if it's worth it and I'm too lazy to drive out there and look. Thanks!

(Message edited by ryanw209 on January 29, 2010)
Old     (jay_g)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-29-2010, 11:39 AM Reply   
id watch for logs. id like to throw my boat in just to run it for a few min
Old    kidrik            01-29-2010, 1:16 PM Reply   
What up Jay!

Ryan, I heard the debris isn't an issue , however, the chocolate milk is in full effect. I'm sure more will chime in soon... I'm curious as well! Itching to get out.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-29-2010, 3:22 PM Reply   
Yesterday while heading over it I saw some clumps of debris. Today when I drove over it no debris, But still very high and very dirty.

That was crossing the I-5 bridge just past the airport.

Thought about hitting Berryessa but not sure?
How much more water is needed before Folsom is ride able?
Old     (jay_g)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-29-2010, 5:05 PM Reply   
Whats up rickster. Jeff I will not allow you to boat till you change your oil!!!! LOL
Old    kidrik            01-29-2010, 6:09 PM Reply   
So who's taking their boat out first? Hell, if Jeff has dirty oil, what's a little more discoloration, eh? Sounds like the little red wagon needs to go for a ride...?
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-29-2010, 6:38 PM Reply   
I was thinking Berryessa but that would be an hour and a half drive for you Rik. I figure that would be too long.

We could always run down to the Delta ? I bet it is a little clearer down there.

I would just feel bad rolling the river and throwing wakes at those docks with the water so high !
Old    kidrik            01-29-2010, 7:16 PM Reply   
Supposed to rain tomorrow..(plus Coop's got a wrestling tourney) Sunday is looking good! Garcia Bend (south) has no docks to worry about... Just sayin...
Ryan? (Didn't mean to highjack!) Hmmmm...
Old     (ryanw209)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-29-2010, 9:08 PM Reply   
It's all good rik! Looks like I'm out for tomor, not worth sucking dirt into the boat. Guess I'll have to wait til I get back from the carribean... Is it bad that I'm going on vacation and before I even leave I already can't wait to get back to board?
Old     (nmcjr)      Join Date: Aug 2009       01-29-2010, 9:39 PM Reply   
It's fine as long as your wife isn't on wake world!!
Old     (blastmaster)      Join Date: Aug 2001       01-29-2010, 9:55 PM Reply   
I was @ Garcia Bend today as I live 3 blocks away and ride my bike nightly on the levy and it is a little high. Water is very muddy and pretty fast. Some debris but not nearly as bad as I expected. Too cold for my A--.
Rick

(Message edited by blastmaster on January 29, 2010)
Old     (ryanw209)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-29-2010, 10:30 PM Reply   
Thanks Rick!!

Jason- i think she's watching lol
Old     (ryanw209)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-30-2010, 12:19 PM Reply   
What a beautiful day... Damn shame I'm not on the water
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-30-2010, 4:02 PM Reply   
I agree 100% Ryan .

On a different note how does $85 sound to fix a neck seal on a dry suit? I think it's probably worth it.

Rik call me sucka !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old    kidrik            01-30-2010, 7:10 PM Reply   
I love it when you talk like that...

So much for the "bad weather"...WTF?
Old    kaligirl            02-01-2010, 8:52 AM Reply   
I'm ready to go today. My boat, noon at G-bend if you're interested.
Old    kidrik            02-01-2010, 7:35 PM Reply   
Saw this when I got home from work... Did you make it out Kathleen?

Jeff, you should get your suit back by the next decent day! I feel like a little "B" after seeing the Twelkers trunkin' it!
Old    kaligirl            02-02-2010, 12:07 PM Reply   
We did make it out. The river was running fast but not too much in the way of debris. Really only one section where we had to dodge some stuff. It was just great to get out there. That'll tide me over while it rains all this week.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-02-2010, 2:42 PM Reply   
But that kid doesn't fall ! I saw him crash 1 time out of all the contests and I thought hell froze over...LOL.
I saw this post yesterday @ 1 when I got home and wished I had my suit back already.
Old     (fatsac)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-06-2010, 7:36 AM Reply   
I rode through Berressa last Sunday. Looking full!! Glass for days too. Hit me up, Jeff!