Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (snoopy1173)      Join Date: May 2010       04-24-2011, 3:14 PM Reply   
My board has a hole in it from cable riding and I have always been curious about the lidberg. If anyone knows how durable it is on rails because I can't seem to figure out if jstar has a grind base material but with keith lidberg riding cable I assume it would. Also is there anywhere to buy one in the us online or in a store???
Old     (jealous_soul)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-24-2011, 3:17 PM Reply   
it doesn't have a grind base, but it holds up pretty well. I'm not sure where you can get them in the US anymore. However, Lidberg's got a new company (CTRL, http://www.ctrlwake.eu) and the RX model is just like the old JStar, and his new signature model (The Hustle) is pretty awesome as well, and both have grind bases.
Old     (snoopy1173)      Join Date: May 2010       04-24-2011, 3:49 PM Reply   
Yeah I've been following ctrl in the forums but I still have no idea when they are gonna be available in the us and I saw the rx was 300 euros which is like 430 us dollars........was hoping there would still be some 2010 jstar lidbergs available somewhere
Old     (jealous_soul)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-24-2011, 5:50 PM Reply   
They should be available first part to mid may form what I've heard. They Rx is going to be around $250 USD I think.
Old     (snoopy1173)      Join Date: May 2010       04-24-2011, 7:12 PM Reply   
Oh really that would be great....all the liquid force boards are like 350 and up with the grind bases.....the only other slider base board that isn't 400 I've found is the clash but I didn't really like the 3ds shape. That would be odd for the difference in prices in europe and the us to be so far apart
Old     (jealous_soul)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-24-2011, 9:41 PM Reply   
just what i've heard...no idea if its correct
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       04-25-2011, 8:44 AM Reply   
Pretty sure you will be able to scoop up the CTRL stuff at Wake Sport Ranch, I'm sure if you hit them (WakeSport Ranch) up on facebook Jeff Baker will be able to confirm that.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       04-30-2011, 5:22 AM Reply   
Yes we will have our CTRL boards and boots in two weeks and we are STOKED on CTRL.
Thanks Riley