Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-09-2011, 1:22 AM Reply   
anybody ridden them? Thoughts? Just curious
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       06-09-2011, 8:11 AM Reply   
Still waiting on them to ship, I dont think any shops in the U.S. have boots yet.
We got our boards and they are very nice, but no boots yet, CTRL says they will be in soon.
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-09-2011, 6:47 PM Reply   
Yeh thats pretty much what the dealers around here are saying, the boards have been available for a while but still waiting on the bindings. Im just really curious what style they are, if they are in the "baseless" category like Ronix and LF. Hope they can avoid the mess that Company got in.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       06-10-2011, 1:04 PM Reply   
Yeah the CTRL boots are nice, i did see some protos and all the CTRL riders in the U.S. are riding CTRL bindings.
They do have a base plate and they are different then Liquids.

Maybe Cody Johnson or Keith Lidberg will chime in on this subject.
Old     (marc_shuster)      Join Date: Jan 2010       06-15-2011, 9:05 AM Reply   
Hey guys, only saw this thread now as I very rarely check the forums but I have been riding the boots for a month or so now and absolutely love them. Of course we were in the prototype phase and had a few kinks to work out in the beginning (as with any new product on the market) but all is worked out and they are looking/feeling awesome!

I'll leave you guys with a short video of myself, Diego Shaw and James Young having a shred sesh at Mccormicks. James and I are on the CTRL boots as you can see in the video and Diego is just waiting for a pair in his size to ship.

Enjoy!

Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       06-17-2011, 5:26 AM Reply   
Just got the word that the CTRL Boots are shipping out to U.S. dealers this week so I should have them in stock, next week.