Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (soonerbilly)      Join Date: Jul 2013       04-23-2014, 5:46 AM Reply   
Anyone on here in Georgia? I want my windows tinted and cant find anyone to touch it. I know it's a PITA but dang, theres got to be someone willing to take my money.....
Old     (soonerbilly)      Join Date: Jul 2013       04-23-2014, 12:25 PM Reply   
How about an idea of prices from other area? Is this going to be 400+? Or more in line with car prices? I know someone has had to get their windowns done.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-23-2014, 12:34 PM Reply   
If you pull your windshield it is easy and anyone should do it for you. I would not pay over $150-$200 if you do that. If you leave the windshield on, then it just depends on the windshield and if the guy can or wants to do it. All depends on the boat. If he can tint it in place you will pay between $200-$375 probably.
Old     (Cmarlow)      Join Date: Mar 2014       05-01-2014, 3:41 PM Reply   
Where are you in GA, and what kind of boat? My tint guy is very good (2x world champ in vegas) and has done 15 cars for me. He is going to do my Axis next week and I know that he just got done tinting a Moomba Mobius last week. Keep in mind, tinting boats isn't cheap with the curved glass. He is in Carrollton.
Old     (Cmarlow)      Join Date: Mar 2014       05-01-2014, 3:47 PM Reply   
And as far as pricing, I don't know without knowing your boat. Mine is going to be $225, but the Axis is relatively easy. The more difficult ones are probably going to run you $450-500 honestly at most reputable places here.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       05-01-2014, 4:02 PM Reply   
My Axis was a 30 minute job and $100 bones. Shop around.
Old     (Cmarlow)      Join Date: Mar 2014       05-01-2014, 5:55 PM Reply   
I can probably get it cheaper, I'm sure, but, he has never given me any grief when I bring something back that has a problem.
Old     (soonerbilly)      Join Date: Jul 2013       05-02-2014, 6:07 PM Reply   
I'm 100 miles south of Atlanta. In a city called Warner Robins.
Old     (NoNceNse)      Join Date: Nov 2013       05-04-2014, 2:18 PM Reply   
I removed mine and tinted the flat pieces myself and it was really easy. The two curved pieces on the other hand I had to get done professionally, but saved a lot of money since it was off the boat and only had 2 pieces instead of 5. I did 20% which looks great but visibility is pretty crappy which is fine for me since I use my booster seat anyways.