Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 21, 2006

Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-16-2006, 12:32 PM Reply   
Can anyone recommend a good boat detailer near Orwood? I want to get the BU all cleaned up and ready for sale
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-16-2006, 1:01 PM Reply   
Booooooo!

Just playin Christie. Sorry you have to part with your baby.

Give your son a bottle of wax and a vacuum!

Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-16-2006, 1:09 PM Reply   
It's a sad day, indeed, JRod!
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-16-2006, 1:09 PM Reply   
Christie,

Dave Smalley was trying to start a boat detailing business at one time, but I think that idea fell through.

I think he still has all of the necessary cleaning materials to do the job so you might want to give him a call and see if he is interested in helping you out.

Are you still planning on going to WSSR, and if so, are you bringing your boat? It might be a good place to find a potential buyer.

Rob
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-16-2006, 1:11 PM Reply   
Thanks, Rob. I'll check with Dave.

Yes, I am going to WSSR, but I wasn't planning on taking the boat. I know it would be a great place to find a buyer, but I am planning on hanging out in Scotty's new BU with Cliff and Jeff.

I'm going to get mine all cleaned up and leave it in storage until it sells.
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-16-2006, 1:29 PM Reply   
Mark is bringing his boat along for our group. It should be Trace, Tara, Mark and myself in the boat.

I look forward to seeing you at the event and catching up on how things have been going with you.

If Dave can't help you out, we should plan a detail day at Mark's house in Brentwood. We could have everyone come over who has enjoyed your boat over the last two summers and have them help clean it up. We could make it a BBQ/Spa party as well.

Don't you love how I volunteer Mark's house without asking first!!
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-16-2006, 1:38 PM Reply   
Rob,

I love your plan, but I wonder what Mark would think? haha If he is up for it, I'll buy the beer and food :-)

Christie
Old     (leaks)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-17-2006, 11:15 AM Reply   
Christi;
Disco Bay Detailing does a good job. There right on Hwy 4 between Brentwood and Oakley on the right. I've heard that it runs around $10 - $20 per ft. depending on the surface condition. There Phone 3 is (925) 634-1883
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-17-2006, 11:35 AM Reply   
Thanks, Greg!!
Old     (rodmcinnis)      Join Date: Sep 2002       03-17-2006, 12:15 PM Reply   
Sea Sick Marine Detailing
Brentwood, Ca.
Rick Davis
Cell # 963-6914