Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       02-17-2009, 2:25 PM Reply   
So seems like there are a lot of us that post here that might get a long outside of this crazy thing called the Internet.

Is anybody traveling to any Events this year, perhaps meet up and crack a beer and tell funny stories...

Here's my schedule so far that I know of.

March 22nd to 30th
WWA Wake Park Worlds in the Phillies.

April 24th - 27th
Air Nautique Wake Games Orlando

BroStock AZ for sure!

Spring Ride

I think I am being sent to the Pro Tour Stops this year too.

Would like to meet up with peeps on here and share some beers.
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       02-17-2009, 5:25 PM Reply   
If you make it to the Fort Worth Pro Tour stop... You can have a beer with us, and take a ride on our boat, crash at our house. Give me a shout.
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       02-17-2009, 6:43 PM Reply   
Sweet sounds good! Thanks!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       02-17-2009, 7:22 PM Reply   
Riley - If you are at the Knox tour stop hit us up. I am an hour and a half away. We have a solid place to ride, plenty of room and more boats than you can count.
Old     (iamnathanhudson)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-17-2009, 11:10 PM Reply   
Depending on my school schedule....Full Sail schedules are crazy.....I should be able to make it out to the Air Nautique Wake Games. I have definitely been looking forward to hanging out with some wakeworld peeps around Orlando.

-Nate
Old     (brinks)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-18-2009, 8:42 AM Reply   
Nate - Hows classes? You gettin settled in? Sorry I haven't hit you up to ride but I re-broke my thumb a few weeks ago when the handle broke on me. Are you going to the rail jam this weekend? Maybe I'll see you there.
Sorry for the hijack
Old     (iamnathanhudson)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-18-2009, 12:36 PM Reply   
ah, i was trying to avoid that question....LOL! I am rather bitter that I have a 1:15 class on Saturday. Then I have a lab for lighting on Sunday at 1:00. Yeah, it sucks big time but school is more important. I'm holding a 3.75 GPA so yeah, classes are going really well. Hope the thumb feels better.

-Nate
Old     (alans)      Join Date: Aug 2005       02-18-2009, 1:05 PM Reply   
good stuff nate. picked up the HF-10 really cheap. I would love to trade places with you for like a week. Snow and sleet in VA.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-23-2009, 8:47 AM Reply   
I'll hopefully be able to show up at the NJ Wakefest, as well as Brostock on SML (assuming they have it again this year, won't know until mid to late March, or so I hear). If I can somehow pull magical money out of the air, I'd like to hit up the Powell Brostock.