Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 21, 2006

Old     (brutto_76)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-16-2006, 6:59 AM Reply   
Anybody know if this could be weighted to make a half decent wake? Thank you in advance for any advice.

Upload
Upload
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-16-2006, 12:16 PM Reply   
Can you get a test ride an show us a picture of the unweighted wake or wake with a few people? Most ski boats can be weighted down to produce a nice clean wake. The only problem you may have is the wake washing out (getting foamy) on one side or maybe not getting a good lip on the wake.
Old     (skier86)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-18-2006, 3:06 PM Reply   
I have an 86 advanse. It throws a very clean wake. I think it throws a better wake than my buddies 01 Ski Supreme Pro Am 190. The wake holds up nice and has decent vert for a ski boat. I have talked with some people who compare it to the SN 2001 which has really good reviews from this forum.
Old     (skier86)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-18-2006, 3:13 PM Reply   
Sorry, here is a picture. The camera is a disposable so pretty crappy photography. The boat has 5 people in it and the water was a usuall choppy day at millerton on the weekend.
unweighted.Upload