Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old    aaronmarkson            08-13-2004, 11:24 PM Reply   
I am in need of a new board and binging setup. I have been trying a few friends boards such as the '04 Byerly 142, and the '04 Subjekt 37. I liked them both. The Byerly seemed to stick to the water a bit better when edging. They both had a lot of pop which I like. I am curious to hear about some other boards. ie HL Parks, LF Substance, LF Team, any others in comparison to these. I am looking for an aggressive board with a lot of pop to it. As far as bingings go, i have no idea. I haven't tried any new bingings. I like my bindings tight and with a lot of support. I would love any suggestions.

Aaron
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-13-2004, 11:38 PM Reply   
check out the blindside blade w/ luke wulf bindings.

check out the review i wrote up.
blindside blade
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       08-14-2004, 3:42 PM Reply   
selling an '04 Substance 138 with '04 Large Ultras.
Old    aaronmarkson            08-14-2004, 4:30 PM Reply   
how much?
Old     (gbphantom)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-14-2004, 4:40 PM Reply   
You should look at some of the Gator Boards. I ride a 135 Phantom (Caddy 135), and I love it. The GB Sinister is a great board too.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-15-2004, 3:08 PM Reply   
Try the CWB Transcend, it has a ton of rocker & a huge pop. Also the new Absolute is going to be a little more "poppy" than the last years.
Old    aaronmarkson            08-16-2004, 11:05 AM Reply   
thanks for the input, any other boards to try out?

Aaron
Old    utlakerider1            08-16-2004, 6:14 PM Reply   
The HL Parks is a sick board. It doesn't feel as locked in on the water as the new byerly's, but it pops harder. The only difference in the 03/04 DNA and biolites is that the dna's feel like they hit the wake harder. But if your lookin for a sick board at a good price, buy a LF Trip series. The sickest board for the money. Don't buy exo suctions they suck.