Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 21, 2006

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (future)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-15-2006, 6:19 PM Reply   
I just wanted to give credit where credit is due. I bought my 06 lsv from active in oregon city a few months back and they have been awesome. I love my boat first and foremost. Gerry gave me a great deal and has kicked a couple freebies that were pretty cool and he really didn't have to he just did it cuz he is a cool guy. Second the guys in the pro shop really know their stuff and have been really helpful. Zack has helped me and my girl pick out everything from boards to ropes but after the purchase we feel like we also got a bit of an education. And last but certainly not least, Jay in service has been the man. I just had my first experience with him a couple weeks ago when I needed to get her in and de-winterized. Even though he was busy he understood I was too and told me to just give him about an hour notice and he would get me in. So I moved some stuff around and called him late morning and he said"no problem" and called me a couple hours later and it was done the same day. Granted it was feb but still pretty impressive. The guys down there kick a$$ and have a customer for life. So if anyone in the pdx area is looking for anything I would put them at the top of your list. Thanks for letting me share....and I'm done.