Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 04, 2005

Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       12-25-2004, 10:19 AM Reply   
Thanks for riding with me yesterday Thane & Erica!!!!

Thane:

Erica:

Fruit Cake:

Old    walt            12-25-2004, 10:30 AM Reply   
Great pics !
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-25-2004, 11:13 AM Reply   
nice pics, frew, thane and erica! looking forward to riding with you all in 2005!

merry christmas to you frew and your family!
Old     (priapism)      Join Date: Mar 2003       12-25-2004, 11:20 AM Reply   
I'll second that Merry Christmas, and throw in a Happy New Year!
Old    whitechocolate            12-25-2004, 12:04 PM Reply   
Jeff cool pic's , It looks like Canyon Lake. I say that because the water looks muddy and your home lake says Canyon Lake. Question, In the summer time does the water get less merky.
I have seen what looks to be summer time photos but again the water looked kind of muddy. I guess with all thoes hills and very little trees and ground cover the water runs straight off the hills and muddys the water. And what is the water temp there these day's. Thanks G
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       12-25-2004, 1:11 PM Reply   
Hey thanks everyone, looking forward to riding with all you guys again in '05!!

Grant - yeah, that's what the Canyon backwater looks like for months after the rains, kinda like choclate milk. Sedement from the run off. Usually after a few months it turns from brown to green/blue, but it never really gets clear (like Colorado River). Still rides really nice.

(Message edited by socalwakepunk on December 25, 2004)
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       12-25-2004, 1:16 PM Reply   
Oh yeah, water temp is probably around 48-49. Really cold, hands have a hard time unlacing boots in the cold water. Lake Elsinore was probably mid 50s last week, we have had a few really cold nights recently. Canyon is about 200-300 ft. higher in elevation, and quite a bit deeper than Elsinore, which is only about 5 miles away.

(Message edited by socalwakepunk on December 25, 2004)