Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 19, 2004

Old     (leshella)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-26-2004, 3:49 PM Reply   
hey everyone! i live on lake washington (WA--obviously enough) and in the summer try to get out about 5-6 days a week. I'm looking for some serious riders-guys and girls-who know how to have fun and wanna get out there and kick some ass this summer. let's get some people together from the area and team up for the summer. let me know if you're interested
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       02-26-2004, 3:53 PM Reply   
What part of the lake are you on? What time of day do you ride?
Old    tinkerbell            02-26-2004, 4:13 PM Reply   
totally interested. I live near Lake Sammamish
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-26-2004, 5:01 PM Reply   
Totally interested too. Count me in when I am in town. I live on the southwest end of Lake Washington (just south of Seward Park). I have two docks, one with a boat lift, but lacking a boat currently.

Leslie - What part of Lk Wa do you live and ride?

Send me an email sometime....tcluv85@hotmail.com
Old     (leshella)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-26-2004, 6:18 PM Reply   
hey guys! ok, i live in bellevue,near kirkland--right across the 520 bridge. i live inbetween a few little coves that don't get too busy and are pretty hidden from the wind. usually i'll go out from like 9- 3ish or something--I LOVE being on the water and just dinkin' around. anyway--it would be so sweet if all hooked up, so stay posted for more details.--p.s. what do you think about spring riding? any interested? i don't have a wetsuit, but would be willing to buy one if you guys could go early morning/weekends.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-26-2004, 6:40 PM Reply   
Man I wish I could get some NW riding in this summer, but I'm gone for nearly 7 months. Hope you guys have a great summer. Look for future articles and video's from the 2004 missio2ride.com summer bus tour.

Remember Jeff, the hidden spot we talked about? Hyatt is all alone out there.....
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-26-2004, 6:42 PM Reply   
Leslie, also check out the girls learn to ride clinic this summer, presented by www.OPgirls learntoride.com We will be up here for a week in july for an all girls clinic.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-26-2004, 8:45 PM Reply   
I would be interested in attempting spring riding. Weekends are best but early mornings might work, depending on if I am in town during that week or not.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-26-2004, 8:53 PM Reply   
Where were all these chicks hiding???
Old     (goinbigg17)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-26-2004, 9:51 PM Reply   
summer time on washington im out there usually a couple times a week. normally early afternoon and mornig, sometimes super early on the weekends.
Old     (leshella)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-26-2004, 11:41 PM Reply   
oh joe! you wish you knew! you find a secret spot on the lake, and you just don't leave! come searching sometime, or ride with us this summer
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-26-2004, 11:45 PM Reply   
I'll definitely make some summer trips. Summers in Seattle's pretty awesome!
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-27-2004, 5:49 AM Reply   
Leslie, I think that I have seen your boat on the lake before. When we are on Lk Wa, look for the Grey and Green MB B-52
Old     (leshella)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-27-2004, 7:42 AM Reply   
sean--where were you riding? i usually stay in the same gereral location. but you're probably right.
Old    goose69            02-27-2004, 8:55 AM Reply   
Hey any luck an oregonian can get in on it during the weekends??? :-)
Old    duncans            02-27-2004, 8:59 AM Reply   
I'm in. It's alway fun ridding with new people and different boats. I've got a supra sunsport I keep docked in Leshi and I'd love to trade rides or just get multiple boats out together.
As for spring riding, you bet. I'll be out of town for the last 2 weeks of march but my boat's going in the water as soon as I get back (first week of April) and plan on riding a lot as soon as it's in.

Old     (leshella)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-27-2004, 9:36 AM Reply   
jared--aboslutly! the more the better--we riders gotta stick together!
Old     (goinbigg17)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-27-2004, 10:05 AM Reply   
man i feel a little out of place witht the boat that i ride behind. its just a bluewater with a pole, but we can throw a sick wake.
Old    wawakechic            02-27-2004, 10:14 AM Reply   
I'd love to get some riding in this spring! I can only make it on the weekends since I'm from the Olympia area and Seattle is a little far for me to go during the week.
Old     (leshella)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-27-2004, 11:03 AM Reply   
nick--who cares!??! i have the oldest boat on the water--BUT it has a sick wake and i put a monster tower on it---we all make do...right!??!! ridiing is riding. period. come with us.
Old     (goinbigg17)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-27-2004, 1:43 PM Reply   
oh i will definately be out there
Old     (villageidiot)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-01-2004, 1:18 PM Reply   
Good to see the LakeWa boating community starting to build... We've got some competition on that lake to the east. If you see the black and white Toyota Epic X22 on the water, drop by and say hi. I'm almost always in Meydenbauer Bay, usually floating in a raft of boats in the north corner of the bay...patiently waiting for the water to calm down (which never happens...).
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-01-2004, 8:15 PM Reply   
I'll be back in summer. Probably splitting time between Washington and Sammamish.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-02-2004, 9:03 AM Reply   
Don't know what Lake Washington looked like up north this morning, but down on the southwest end it was butter...wishing I had found a boat by now. It is still freezing, but looked inviting this morning (in a drysuit that is ).
Old     (leshella)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-02-2004, 9:35 AM Reply   
basically everyday its glass---tell me about it. when i cross over 520 i'm crying because i wanna be out there so badly
Old     (villageidiot)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-02-2004, 9:56 AM Reply   
Guys- these sound like perfectly good reasons to justify a ***new*** $350 drysuit! Remember: we live on Lake Washington. The only time we get water like this (for those of us who aren't able to get out of bed before 7am) is winter, and money on a drysuit is money well spent.
Old     (leshella)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-04-2004, 9:41 AM Reply   
true, true
Old    wakelksamm            03-05-2004, 9:54 AM Reply   
I will going to down to Cali hopefully the end of March to pick up my new boat from Boss if all the stuff comes in on time. You are all welcome to ride with Mario and myself anytime. We will be out on Lk. Wash and Lk. Samm. Anytime you guys want to go ride shoot me an email at ctrauter@fusionaudioinc.com