Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 23, 2009

Old     (wakemastercraft)      Join Date: Jul 2008       02-19-2009, 9:20 PM Reply   
I have a warrenty problem with a set of Fusion tower speakers, that there were going to take care of, but now I can not get in hold with anyone there. The website is down and the phone number doesnt work. I was dealing with a guy named Bruce. If anyone can help me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Old     (wakedoctor)      Join Date: Dec 2004       02-20-2009, 8:16 AM Reply   
If you get ahold of ol Brucy tell him to send me back my light bar and tower mirror. They have had them since Nov of 07. I couldn't get them to return my calls and when you do get ahold of them they tell you to contact them through whoever you bought the products from. Problem is that I bought my stuff directly from them. I filed a complaint on them but nothing came of it. GOOD LUCK THEY GOT YOU TOO!
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-20-2009, 8:32 AM Reply   
sounds like a lawsuit....
Old     (joe_crawley)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-20-2009, 8:57 AM Reply   
They are still around, they have an eBay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/FUSION-WAKE
Old     (wakedoctor)      Join Date: Dec 2004       02-20-2009, 11:04 AM Reply   
I tried contacting the guy at the ebay store as well. He could care less about what problems you are having with their product. Which I probably would be the same way if I had to sell junk and knew that was what I was selling.
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       02-20-2009, 8:12 PM Reply   
I believe Fusion is done and they are just clearing out stock on Ebay. Way too many warranty issues and poor customer service is to blame. I would consider anything fusion has of yours a loss.
Sorry to say... good luck.
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       02-20-2009, 8:16 PM Reply   
I do have to say that their ebay prices are far below what I paid wholesale for them 3 years ago!