Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-16-2009, 1:09 PM Reply   
The guy worked with us for months to get us in the right boat, and we couldn't have gotten better service. WE took our time and he was patient and accommodating through out.
Wanted to thank him, Meghan( she helped and made the closing go very smoothly), and Tommy himself for following up when we had some questions.
Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-16-2009, 3:06 PM Reply   
Glad to hear they stepped up for you.
After years of being the largest AirChair & SkySki dealer in the US, they have a recent history of NOT stepping up for the hydrofoil sport, even going out of their way to cause problems with the organization of the Nationals the last couple of years. You may have noticed the anti-Tommy's decals around town.....
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-16-2009, 3:14 PM Reply   
right on buddie! love the boat. You should bring it this year to powell, house boat trip in sept.
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-16-2009, 4:21 PM Reply   
We bought a skyski and rack from them when we bought the boat. Wonder why they aren't stepping up?

I would love to take it down to powell, we have discussed a late season trip down there next year. We are going to be on Standley, so we have the lame 11 day quarantine every time we take it to another lake, so we have space them out a bit.
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-16-2009, 10:52 PM Reply   
I will be on my houseboat the week of labor day.
Old     (tommysurfs)      Join Date: Dec 2004       11-24-2009, 8:28 PM Reply   
Bill,

I would love to buy you lunch and give you my side of the Sky Ski decisions. Hope your well. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family sir. My email is tommy.phillips35@yahoo.com

Thanks for an opportunity to set the record straight. God bless.

Tommy Phillips
www.gettommys.com
Old     (brett564)      Join Date: Jul 2006       11-25-2009, 3:04 AM Reply   
That was weird.
Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-25-2009, 3:07 PM Reply   
Yep, Tommy emailed me on it too. I've met him a few times, most recently he was the announcer & I was one of the judges. Always seemed like a good guy so it was disappointing to hear about the conflict over the Nationals.
I'll give him a call over the weekend & hear him out.