Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 21, 2006

Old    jay_23            07-13-2006, 7:06 PM Reply   
i'm thinking of buying one next year, so please motivate me with some pics. and tell me what options you have. thanks.
Old    moombaguy            07-13-2006, 7:50 PM Reply   
Sorry for the bad pics..

Upload
Upload
Old    jay_23            07-13-2006, 9:19 PM Reply   
hey mike, how do you like the single axle trailer???
does it drive good on long trips????
Old     (jovedawake)      Join Date: Mar 2006       07-13-2006, 9:49 PM Reply   
hey Jason, not that a Mobius LSV is a bad boat, but I encourage you to at least test drive a Sanger V210 along with a Mobius LSV.

Testing one can't hurt, and who knows, maybe you will like it.

Those two boats are about the same in price, and the Sanger is only a foot shorter.

(Message edited by jovedawake on July 13, 2006)
Old    moombaguy            07-13-2006, 10:04 PM Reply   
I was concerned about the single axle but it drives just fine. I would of rather got the dual axle but my dealer does not order them that way. It is much easier to move the single axle off the hitch. I can move it around my garage with ease.

I love the boat. It looks sharp, and drives great. You can not go wrong buying this boat. My friend owns a Tige and I like my boat much better. The inside is very roomy and I saved a tone of $$$.

I know the tige is a better boat... I'm just saying for the money your getting a great boat that puts up a great wake.

(Message edited by moombaguy on July 13, 2006)
Old     (entrustclothing)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-14-2006, 8:35 AM Reply   
the one major downside i see to the sanger over the LSV is how low it is. i like how high the new LSV in, taking water in the boat is never fun :-(
Old     (sanguine)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-14-2006, 9:11 AM Reply   
This is my 06 LSV.

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

I ended up with most of the options. I'm just a novice wakeboarder so it more than meets my needs in that department. It has been a fabulous family boat for my family this year. Coming from our 1988 IO, it is quite a change.

-Sanguine

(Message edited by Sanguine on July 14, 2006)
Old    jay_23            07-16-2006, 7:07 PM Reply   
thanks everyone for your 2-cents and pics!!!!next year is looking good for a 07 mobius!!!!!