Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-27-2012, 10:55 AM Reply   
it looks like the Cowboys have the secondary shored up with Brandon Carr and Morris Claiborne, now lets see if they can fix the o line.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-28-2012, 7:39 AM Reply   
Seattle fans are going to LOVE Bobby Wagner....
Old     (WaterBullDawg)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-28-2012, 11:20 AM Reply   
Wonder where all the Jacksonville guys are ITT. A punter in the 3rd round???!! LMAO!! Wow. Their fans must be pissed.

Eagles may have gotten the steal of the draft getting Boykin in the 4th round.
Old     (WaterBullDawg)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-28-2012, 12:57 PM Reply   
And now Brandon Marshall?? Kid has had two arthroscopic knee surgeries and was projected by most to go in the 7th round or undrafted. Nice pick up Jags.

Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-28-2012, 8:00 PM Reply   
Looks like Seattle was high on Utah State, taking Turbin as well... I think Seahawks fans are going to be quite pleased with them....
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-28-2012, 8:04 PM Reply   
....oh & Burfict goes undrafted... What a huge fall from grace, from a guy that came into the year as possibly the best lb in the country....
Old     (WaterBullDawg)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-28-2012, 9:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce View Post
....oh & Burfict goes undrafted... What a huge fall from grace, from a guy that came into the year as possibly the best lb in the country....

Not sure if you heard, but he is signing with Cincinnati as an undrafted free agent. Oh the irony. What a freaking beast he is and could be in the NFL though.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-29-2012, 8:01 AM Reply   
The media hates the Hawks draft but I love it. Seattle's D will be top 5 next year. Hell, I wouldn't be suprised if Seattle's and San Fran's D's are 1 adn 2 in the NFL. I loe the Irvin, Wagner and Turbin picks. Not sure about Wilson in the 3rd but if you step back and look at it, he could be a huge steal there. The guy is elite at pretty much everything except height. It didn't stop him at NC state or Wisconsin though. He would of been the 3rd pick in the draft, if not 2nd, if he was 6'1" or bigger. Irvin is basically Von Miller but more explosive and also very similar to Clay Matthews. I wouldn't be surprised if he has 10+ sacks this coming season. Wagner has elite athleticism and is a tackle machine. He is basically Luke Kuechly minus 3 inches, plus better in coverage and a better pass rusher. He will start from day one and improve this D. Turbin is a clone of Lynch. Lynch comes out, Turbin goes in and the O doesnt' skip a beat. He is also an incredible person. I highly suggest looking up his life story. Worth the read. Toomer the other LB they took has really good speed and athleticism. Think Zach Brown athleticism but actually good as a LB. He is raw but has everything you lok for. He very well could be a future stud.

Can't wait for physical, hard hitting battles between SF and Seattle. Could be epic. Hopefully for a long time.