Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Old    jessekib            07-10-2006, 1:03 PM Reply   
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-WAKEBOARD-WATER-SKI-ROPE-HANDLE-MAINLINE_W0QQitemZ330004018606QQihZ014QQcategoryZ7 4048QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have done a search on bullet lines on the site but don't know if anyone has mentioned this one, Any advice would be appreciated. This rope claims to be non-stretch. is it? or is it too good to be true.
Old     (boarder_x)      Join Date: Mar 2006       07-10-2006, 1:07 PM Reply   
That description is very misleading. One part says 15' handle, another says 70' mainline. I'd skip that bid.
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       07-10-2006, 1:16 PM Reply   
That's a pretty respected seller in my book - I've purchase several things from him over the last year or two.

My guess is that the auction is for both the mainline and the handle.
Old    malibu73            07-10-2006, 1:43 PM Reply   
Seems like a good deal to me. I jus tbought a non strech rope and handle just like that for $90. I'd say jump on it.
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       07-10-2006, 1:56 PM Reply   
Hey Robb read it again.
It is a 15" Handle with a 6" Wrap handle and a 70' Mainline.

Seems pretty cut and dry to me!!!!!

Ken and Bullet lines is a great person. He Stands behind all of his products and is on this message board every so often. Quality products for the price you pay.

It is a non-streth rope, but is the older / thicker style rope like the first generation non-stretch rope. Works just as well as the newer style but has more weight and bulk.
Old    jessekib            07-12-2006, 6:06 AM Reply   
Thanks for the replys yall.
Old     (highmarkco)      Join Date: Mar 2006       07-12-2006, 6:34 AM Reply   
MAn, somebody got a smokin deal on that one!
Old     (wkbrdr)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-12-2006, 6:59 AM Reply   
i have those mainlines for my tubes, they work great for that, as for wakeboarding, i would say no...
Old     (yosquire)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-12-2006, 9:34 AM Reply   
I bought a Bullet Ski Lines nylon coated spectra line. I haven't used it yet, but it seems to be of decent quality.
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-12-2006, 9:41 AM Reply   
I have bought from that seller twice and he was great. No problems at all with the items or the service.
Old     (petertjr)      Join Date: Sep 2004       07-13-2006, 4:57 AM Reply   
Do not buy this rope if you want a quality non-stretch rope. I bought this same package last year and the handle is super heavy and the rope is not non-stretch at all...

Don't waste your money...
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-13-2006, 5:12 AM Reply   
yea go for the www.bulletline.com i bought this line 3 months ago and love it ,best price for a quality line and good customer service..

the handles are suspect i like the Nevin,now Helium tch/tch2 handles they are great and not overpriced...

i have the CollinWright tch2 handle and everybody who has used it loves it

www.heliumwake.com look around there and maybe an online store or local shop carrys them

http://www.bulletlines.com/servlet/the-30/spectra-wakeboard-rope%2C-wakeboard/Detail
Old    ausbill32            07-13-2006, 5:22 PM Reply   
I got the Bullet Ski Line nylon coated spectra line and handle about 2 months ago and I love it as do others. I don't think it stretches at all. I love it because of the coated line. I can slide it through my hands super easy. I got the line & handle for $90 bucks shipped through a craigs list add. Try giving him a call and maybe he'll hook you up like he did me.
Old     (crghou)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-13-2006, 9:00 PM Reply   
that guy that owns them used to post on here. I just remember there are a lot of fake ones on ebay that are not his. So if it is that cheap it may not be his actual line
Old     (elo)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-14-2006, 8:05 AM Reply   
i bought the power core mainline and that handle off ken, there both really nice quality just make sure you buy off boarding007 i also heard of someone selling fake bullet stuff
Old     (lcky275)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-14-2006, 9:12 AM Reply   
the armor line is good stuff.