Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-31-2011, 1:14 PM Reply   
I am having trouble getting my wake dialed for surfing (have a Moomba Mobius LSV). Wondering what setup anyone out there with a Moomba or Supra uses both in terms of weight and wakeplate position??
Old     (WaterBullDawg)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-31-2011, 2:20 PM Reply   
What year LSV? Hull changed in 2006.

You should post this on the Moomba board as well. VERY active board and should have an answer quickly.
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-01-2011, 7:37 AM Reply   
2007. will put it up there also, thanks.
Old     (mmobius2001)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-17-2011, 1:29 PM Reply   
i have an 2006 lsv, what i did was fill the front, and whichever side you surf on, then i pop out the back seat and move it forward a bit (just to hold bags) and i put a 350lb rear sack in the corner, and then stretch a 500lb bow sac across the other seats. so if you were looking from the swim platform into the boat, you have 350lb from left to right in the corner, and the 500lb long one stretched up the seats on the side.

i put my wake plate up to i believe it was 75% but i cant remember, toggle that back and forth, and i i went like 8-12mph, you'll figure it out.
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-20-2011, 11:34 PM Reply   
Any pictures on the supra? That bottom of the hull is so different, I am curious what kind of surf wake it makes.