Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003

Old     (baja)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-05-2003, 6:29 PM Reply   
that the 05 SAN will be totally redesigned? I keep reading unconfirmed or possibly uneducated reports. If the 210 makes it in my final round when I buy towards the end of the year, I don’t know if I would pull the trigger or not. Do you wait and see if it’s possibly a better product and if so at what ungodly cost? It’s hard for me to believe that Correct Craft would mess with a good thing, on the other hand there is a new owner involved in the company.
Old    dholio            08-05-2003, 6:43 PM Reply   
whatever you are hearing is all rumors. I don't know the truth either but no one is going to find out already. They have a lot of 04's to sell first.
Old     (tahoe)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-05-2003, 6:49 PM Reply   
I'm guessing they will keep the 210 in their lineup & have a redesigned SAN. Sorta like what Mastercraft did with the X-Star & renamed it the X2. Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be Super.
Old     (sae4life)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-05-2003, 7:01 PM Reply   
Rumor i heard was that there is already a new SANTE in the works as the 05' and it would be priced around the new X-star range. It came from a regional rep who i can't name but said it was a sick design and that they were making it strictly for the best wake possible. Truth or Hype? With the way things are in the boat industry it makes sense.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-05-2003, 7:12 PM Reply   
It would make sense, by the time 05 gets here the current SAN hull would have been around for 10 years! If it aint broke don't fix it I guess.
Old     (baja)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-05-2003, 8:13 PM Reply   
I really don’t think it would sway my decision if I knew or not but if I thought CC was being less than honest about the facts that could definitely change my mind. I would like to think that CC would disclose this information to me before I signed the final papers if I asked.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-05-2003, 8:49 PM Reply   
I just ordered an 04 SAN. I won't feel bad if they go the way of the new X-Star for 05. I'd probably really like it, I'm pretty curious about the new X-Star and B52-VX2 also, but there is one problem for me - my home lake limits boat length to 21', the new X-Star, B-52/VX2 are too big (dang).

So it's a 210 for me, no worries, I've been riding behind 'em for years, just add about 2k lbs, and the wake is the size (and shape) of most double ups!!
Old     (rocketman)      Join Date: Feb 2003       08-06-2003, 12:27 AM Reply   
I would welcome the new design. It might free up some used Super Airs that would be more in my price range as people flock to have the latest and greatest.