Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 22, 2008

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (bamacpa)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-05-2008, 7:00 PM Reply   
My son broke his Ibex a little over three weeks ago. I took it to our local shop who is an authorized Ronix dealer and they contacted Ronix for a replacement board and bindings (the liner comes out every time you you take them off). The first word I got back was that they were out of the Ibex 139 and would try to locate one at another dealer. It has been three weeks now and still no board or bindings. I know that both Performance Surf & Ski (Orlando) and Ambush Boarding Co (Buywake.com - Atlanta) both show the Ibex 139 and Cell bindings (13-14) as in stock. Makes me wonder how hard the Ronix crew is looking for a board and bindings for my son. Now the Expo is next weekend, so I'm sure we'll get put off another week due to gearing up for that. At this point, just send the 2009 models. Want they be out after the Expo? And I know they would have plenty of those.

None of this would be a big deal, but we or going to compete at the INT USC in about three weeks and need to practice on that board. By the way Ronix was made aware of that fact.

Has anyone else had problems with customer service from Ronix? At the three week point I think I should have heard something like, "we've located a board and bindings and we're having them shipped out tomorrow", or "we haven't been able to locate this board or bindings, so we're going to send you the 2009 models right away".

Any advice on what I can do to expedite the process would be greatly appreciated since time is of the essence.