Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2005

Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       02-15-2005, 10:30 PM Reply   
Got the store up and going now starting on the boat. New carpet and start running wires for the stereo.

Old    jmo52            02-15-2005, 11:21 PM Reply   
Damn Chas your goin off. Good luck man.
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       02-15-2005, 11:31 PM Reply   
Thanks, Lots of work but will be worth it.
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       02-16-2005, 6:48 AM Reply   
Wassup Brotha - Charles - you alwways do things the RIGHT WAY - looking fwd' to making it down to the shop soon and seeing ya on the water... My graphics guy has been MIA lately, I'll keep ya posted.

-= peace =-
Lzy
Old    whitechocolate            02-16-2005, 7:16 AM Reply   
Charles is this your new shop. Im guessing this is your first install in the new shop. Well congrats keep us updated.

What is this boat going to have in it?
Old     (lukeduke95)      Join Date: May 2002       02-16-2005, 9:39 AM Reply   
Hey Charles

What kind of carpet are you going with in that? I am in the process of getting new carpet for my 2001, just looking to see what others use.
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       02-16-2005, 11:08 AM Reply   
Luke,
I think it is called aqua terf, looks like decent stuff. We have an upholstery shop next door and he says it holds up good.

Grant,
Yes this is the new place, we have some work left but it is coming along. Not sure what the boat will have in it, Still working with Memphis on product.They are showing a lot of love so we will see.

Aaron,
Let me know what you find out, and yes we got to hook up.

We will be having a grand opening soon, full bar b/q and the works. I will let every one no when.
Thanks
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       02-21-2005, 3:11 PM Reply   
pics of the subs
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       02-21-2005, 3:34 PM Reply   
are those subs up under the bow? Is it 3 separate boxes? How is the box moutned in there? I was thinking about possibly doing something similar.
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       02-21-2005, 4:02 PM Reply   
The box is divided, and will be all glassed in when done. Have to also build up the glass in the bow to help with rattles and such. Lots of work but worth it.
Old    bigdtx            02-21-2005, 4:35 PM Reply   
Gnarly!! That looks great! So you're gonna be pumpin' 6 subs total??? or 5 (math isn't my strong point).

(Message edited by bigdtx on February 21, 2005)