Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       05-13-2015, 2:35 PM Reply   
Any board suggestions for those blown out days when I can't wakeboard and for all the wimps that come out with me that aren't man enough to ride a real board? More interested in surf style than skim style. I have an older Hyperlite Broadcast for looking for something more "carve" friendly and that doesn't bury the nose as easily. Thanks!
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       05-13-2015, 3:41 PM Reply   
How much are you willing to pay? Cheap: cwb tsunami, slingshot skim bender, others also. The tsunami is one of the best boat boards you can buy. It is highly rated by most who rode it on themalibucrew.com.
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       05-14-2015, 7:23 AM Reply   
I'm willing to pay a little bit more to get a good board.
Old     (dyost)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-14-2015, 7:38 AM Reply   
Interested in selling your broadcast?
What year is it and what size? Only interested if it's the 5.4

I was looking for one but didn't wanna pay $340 for new cause also don't surf that often. Bought first boat this year and trying to fill it with toys for guests without spending a fortune. Broadcast would be a good board to learn on.

I bought an Obrein Alias (5.0) cheap but it may be a little small when I combo my old supra wake with my 220lbs
Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       05-14-2015, 9:12 AM Reply   
Doomswell Nubstep. I don't want to ride anything else now that I have mine.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-14-2015, 6:00 PM Reply   
Phase 5 Carbon X. It's a hybrid with 3 fins. If you take out the 2 outside fins it's loose like a skim board. If you take out the center fin it spins easy but still has lots of drive. With all 3 fins it's more locked in and has tons of drive for newbys.