Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       12-30-2009, 9:48 AM Reply   
My band Depswa was featured in all three of the above at one point or another, so maybe some of you are familiar with us?

Assuming so, I figured that I'd let you guys know what's been going on with us lately...and give you the lowdown on a couple FREE Depswa downloads you can get until Jan 1st. Here you go...

Thanks!

Dan

p.s. If anyone has any connections with Wake, Snowboarding, Moto-X, etc film producers that need sound track songs, we are always down to contribute! Just have them hit us up at depswa@depswa.com

----------
Depswa's "Distorted AMerican Dream" album update!!! 12/29/09

O.K. I know we've been pretty quiet about what has been going on with the album, but that was because, we have jumped the gun several times in the past and then stuff changed. So...sorry about that!!!

When we announced that we were going to release a 7-song EP, we got some negative feedback and we decided to listen to all of you. We had 21 songs recorded...why only release 7...hadn't you guys waited long enough? YES! We felt we owed you all more...so we decided to enlist the services of Toby Wright (Korn, Alice in Chains, etc) and Logan Mader (Five Finger Death Punch, Devil Driver, Soulfly, etc) to mix the album, to make it the best it can be....and you WON'T be disappointed!!! They (and Jeremy) absolutely KILLED IT with the mixes....It sounds amazing!!!!

Here is the FINALIZED Track List:

1. Distorted American Dream (Mixed by Toby Wright) Currently available for free download on www.reverbnation.com/depswa until Jan 1st, 2010!!!
2. Right Now (Toby Wright)
3. Take it Back (Toby Wright)
4. 10 Kinds of Lonely (Toby Wright)
5. Performance after the Show (Toby Wright)
6. Would I Lie (Logan Mader) Currently available for free download on www.reverbnation.com/depswa until Jan 1st, 2010!!!
7. The Way I Am (Toby Wright)
8. Hold On (Jeremy Penick)
9. Cut You Out (Toby Wright)
10. One Drop (Toby Wright)
11. Down in a Hole (Logan Mader)
12. Biggest Part (Logan Mader)
13. Peace and Serenity (Jeremy Penick)

The album will be released on our own label Tears & Smiles Recordings and will be available in hard copy digipacks and for digital downloads via iTunes, Rhapsody, Amazon MP3.com, etc. in February!!! Thanks to all of our friends and fans that have stuck with us...we promise you won't be disappointed!!!

p.s. We have been getting great response to our free downloads that we put up on www.reverbnation.com/depswa, so we've decided to extend the FREE period until Friday! So go get yours today!!!

Distorted AMerican Dream

-----------------------