Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 04, 2005

Old    rustybone            01-03-2005, 7:53 PM Reply   
Just looking for some general info from some Canadain Riders. We may actually be looking to add a promising young guy or girl to our team. So send use some video clips if you have any.

Were is everyone in Ontario getting their boards?

Were do you ride?

Are you thinking of entering any of the X-cup events this season?

Do you need a School Bus Surf Shop sticker for your board?

If you do drop us a line, most likely we will send you one.

Check us out if you get a chance @
www.schoolbussurfshop.com
Later
Rusty
Old     (twitch)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-03-2005, 10:18 PM Reply   
Well im an Alberta boy but i got some friends in Ontario and i may be down there sometime this summer... looks like you gotta pretty cool setup there

Twitch
Old    byerly137pro            01-04-2005, 3:41 PM Reply   
I live in Ontario, I buy my gear at Surf Paradise and I ride at Lake Simcoe and Lake Muskoka and yes you can send me some stickers
Old    rustybone            01-04-2005, 7:00 PM Reply   
Alex send us your info and we'll send ya some stickers in the mail for sure...thanks for droppin' us a line. If you're ever in our area be sure to stop by. Best deals around and we have way more selection than Trop or Surf. Anyways, if you're interested stop by and introduce yourself...don't forget your addy we'll send ya some stickers for your SWEET setup dude!
Old    david_jackson            01-04-2005, 7:52 PM Reply   
i live in ontario i am a wakeboard instructor at the kawartha lakes ski school my home lake is balsam lake and i grab my stuff from surf paradise, boardsports and buckeye source for sports.
Old    david_jackson            01-04-2005, 7:57 PM Reply   
o yea and i am going to compete in the x-cup as much as i can this summer and a sticker would be sick
Old     (twitch)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-04-2005, 8:35 PM Reply   
hey rusty fire one off my way and ill throw it on my board for sure (pm sent)
Old     (greenpinky)      Join Date: Apr 2004       01-04-2005, 8:46 PM Reply   
Yo Kirk, how's that Nautique doing? Last time I spoke to you, you were planning on riding into early December.

Dan and I (white Moomba, bought your old Exo's) had a great season in Penetang this year. Learned lots of new moves, and we're having fun with our new (for us) ride.

For anyone who hasn't been to the School Bus Surf Shop in Penetang, I can attest to its selection, service and prices. Great people working there, and Kirk will stand up for his products. Really generous too, as pretty much everyone I know in Penetang has had a pull or two behind his '04 SANTE.

Kirk, if you have any extras, send some my way and we'll throw some on our boards and on the boat, and we'll do our best to get the word out in the Wasaga Beach scene. I'll drop you a PM.

Take care bud.
Old     (petertjr)      Join Date: Sep 2004       01-04-2005, 9:11 PM Reply   
i live in ontario, and get some equipment from surf paradise, but most of my new gear i have ordered over the internet cause its way cheaper. I usually ride on the grand river or up north around severn falls (gloucherster pool) and also lake nippissing for about a week when i'm on vacation. Send some stickers this way too!
Old    rustybone            01-05-2005, 6:22 AM Reply   
Mike thanks for the kind words but if your not careful people are going to think I`m a nice guy. Stickers foreveryone!!! Drop us a line schoolbussurfshop@sympatico.ca don`t forget to give use your Mailing info.

Mike you and Dan are going to have to stop by the new shop. 213 King in Midland 4 times the size. We even had some room in the back to build a mini ramp. 24x12x3.5 super sick!!!!!
Old     (greenthumb)      Join Date: Mar 2004       01-05-2005, 10:38 AM Reply   
Hey Rusty....Dan here. Just broke my radius bone (my forearm) snowboarding....out for 6-8 weeks plus rehab. Should be good to go by the summer though. We are definately going to stop by the shop next time I am up in that area. Props to you and your new shop.
Old    rustybone            01-05-2005, 4:18 PM Reply   
Thanks Dan.

Sorry to hear about the arm. You'll just have to do twice as much wakeboarding this summer to make up for lost boarding time. Take care and I`ll see you guys soon.