Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old     (hyperlink)      Join Date: Nov 2003       07-28-2004, 4:47 PM Reply   
Here is my story, so i broke my leg a month ago, my cousin wanted to buy my bindings since i couldnt ride,"03 Parks" so i sold them and bought some 04 highbacks just to finish the year on with a 2002 belmont since i sold my premier too, i put the highbacks on and they arent that comfortable, to top it all off my set up is the heaviest one i have ever seen. Any suggestions would help..... Thanks
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       07-28-2004, 4:59 PM Reply   
The difference between the heaviest setup ever and the lightest is probably three pounds. Doesn't make a big difference.
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       07-28-2004, 5:25 PM Reply   
get sandal bindings on a carbon fiber board. aww yeah.

Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-28-2004, 6:11 PM Reply   
how much does it weigh?
Old     (tantrum20)      Join Date: Nov 2001       07-29-2004, 7:58 AM Reply   
sandals IMO doesn't quite fit in the performance category... even though they must be the lightest... on the other hand, a lot of riders landed Raleys wearing sandals in the 90's... guys like shapiro... after all, we might still consider them as a performmance binding...

jokes aside, LF Ultras and Alphas might be the lightest performance bindings I've put my feets into... anything that hasn't Hyperlite written on it might be just as good... those suckers are so heavy...
Old     (wakeboardwade)      Join Date: Apr 2004       07-29-2004, 8:08 AM Reply   
ya brah i have the 03 parks 138 and 03 ultras its gotta be the lightest board ive ever seen i love it! ulras are light as a mother dont go hyperlite if u want light ha ha get it