Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       07-10-2004, 7:21 PM Reply   
Here is a short video from a week ago. Ive been working on crows and TS rolls for the past 2 weekends. I am really close. I spot my landing, but on impact i fall back on my heels. I feel like I do everything right until I hit the water. On the crow I just do a regular frontroll and hold on with both hands, the 180 just happens by doing this. On the frontroll I let go with my back hand half way up in the air. The landing is my biggest issue.
http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=11145
Old                07-13-2004, 8:18 PM Reply   
Your riding looks a lot better since the last long video you posted. On your front rolls, it looks like you need to snap the handle to the back of your hip better. That way you can land on your toes. On your scarecrow, try standing more upright at the wake and try and keep the rope closer to your body on the landing. Here is a tip that I use to correct my riding: Whatever body position you are in when you leave the wake is how you will land. If you are leaning into the wake a lot, you will probably be edging hard when you land. Hope this helps.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       07-13-2004, 8:22 PM Reply   
sounds good, probably wont work on it too much this weekend since I have a competition and I need to practice all the stuff i can land. But definately in two weeks, I have come really close to landing them. I think I will get it soon.