Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (cragrat)      Join Date: Mar 2012       02-07-2013, 12:07 PM Reply   
Headed to the Rapid City Boat Show this weekend. With ice still thick on the lakes, maybe regional boat dealers will make me feel the "heat"!
Attached Images

Old     (sodaksooner)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-07-2013, 12:23 PM Reply   
I thought all they sold in SD was fishing boats .....sorry originally from Sturgis. Don't believe I have ever seen a wakeboat on any of the lakes, but we just fish Angustora and Orman dam for walleye (brother and dad don't get the wakeboarding thing) when i am up visiting. Assume all the boarders hit Pactola and Sheridan.
Old     (cragrat)      Join Date: Mar 2012       02-07-2013, 12:33 PM Reply   
Spearfish dealer now carries Tige' and heard a rumor that there may be a dealer from Sioux Falls there as well. As is the case in most areas, boarding has exploded in popularity. Angostura, Pactola, Belle Fourche (Oreville renamed), Keyhole (WY) and DeSmet (WY) are all now surfing and wakeboarding destinations!
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-07-2013, 1:43 PM Reply   
My folks live outside of Rapid City and I believe I saw a Malibu in their neighbors driveway awhile back...
Old     (Sethjoe)      Join Date: Apr 2011       02-07-2013, 8:57 PM Reply   
Parks Marina in Sioux Falls is a Supra/Moomba dealer and Dave's Marine is a new Malibu dealer up in Webster now. Not sure if either will make the trek all the way out there for the show tho.
Old     (kasey200)      Join Date: Aug 2012       02-08-2013, 1:04 PM Reply   
I've lived in Rapid City my whole life. There are actually a decent amount of boarders and surfers here. I've had a malibu echelon, and 05 Tige 22v, and i now have a 2011 Tige RZ2. We go to Sheridan, Pactola, and Angostura. My brother has a Supreme V226, another buddy with a 07 wakesetter VLX, and another buddy with an 07 21' enzo.
Old     (sodaksooner)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-08-2013, 1:10 PM Reply   
Nice...good to see, The water is so beatiful up in the hills. It should be a destination for all to go to(I am sure you guys want to keep it a secret)...if you can stand the cold. I have grown accustomed to the 85 degree summer water in OK.

Wow, Malibu in Webster. Spent many a hunting season there. That is a hoot. Brother's ex-inlaws live there.