Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 30, 2005

Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-26-2005, 12:15 PM Reply   
You know how everyone on her gave him so much BS about how he didn't really get the boat. Well there is an article in Wakeboarding magazine featuring him and his new boat with the custom barbwire graphics. Don't know if anyone else caught it, but that is Ryan's boat.
Old     (ladythump)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-26-2005, 12:20 PM Reply   
which issue?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-26-2005, 12:22 PM Reply   
no, i didn't see that issue. i did catch the issue of "who cares?" though.

Old    byerly137pro            09-26-2005, 1:03 PM Reply   
I saw the boat, I didn't catch if he was in it or not though.
Old     (zacky)      Join Date: Apr 2003       09-26-2005, 1:03 PM Reply   
Nice Joe!

By the way- I don't think anybody gave him BS about how he didn't really get the boat. If I recall correctly, it was his attitude about getting the boat...

Joe still said it best...
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-26-2005, 2:16 PM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/255955.html?1127769146
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-26-2005, 3:46 PM Reply   
Its in the new latest wakeboard mag,i think its the december issue or whatnot...
Old     (wakedoctor)      Join Date: Dec 2004       09-26-2005, 5:48 PM Reply   
Sh*t Eater of the month award goes out to leo lasecki, for starting another pointless thread on this subject. No not everyone gave him BS about the boat, I didn't and alot of others didn't. I think you need to calm down before you start calling everyone out.
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-26-2005, 5:55 PM Reply   
what dead horse WHAT! im gonna keep kickin your ass cuz i got nothin better to post! yeah! take that!

i still think the boat looks like ass. i dont really care how many mags its in.
Old    mendo247            09-26-2005, 7:07 PM Reply   
hey craig, you seem to be the only one getting all worked up..give the guy a break.. i find leos post interesting.. personally i remeber allot of people calling the kid out about the boat! i didnt see leo stating any names of who did it..why get all worked up about it..he just thought some of us might find it interesting..HEY CRAIG FYI: callin someone a sh*t eater in my neck of the woods can get a young man like yourself in some trouble...
Old     (auto)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-26-2005, 7:43 PM Reply   
joe your killing me, I still wish that thread was near the top, that boy kept digger that highway to hell with his brilliant commentary.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-26-2005, 7:59 PM Reply   
Do we need to school these boys again about why he got so much flak on WW?

As we all know, Ryan brought it all onto himself! He had multiple posts going on that had conflicting info. Plus he is or was 19. Those two things alone raises alot of skepticism of him getting a boat that sells for a base price of $65,000. This forum is all about getting help from people who know what they are talking about. And when you start asking for help on multiple posts with conflicting info you're not going to get too much help. Then when people started doubting him, and any intelligent person would have, he fired back with alot of attitude. WRONG MOVE MY FRIEND!! You then got flamed on here and got more upset. Not a good way to make friends. You're not talking to just a couple of weekend boat warriors, you're talking to people who have made boating and wakeboarding their life, their passion.

Ryan is 19 and his ego got the best of him. Then to have him and others keep coming on here and saying "See, we told you so!" Or "See, he got his boat so you all were wrong." comments. It's NOT helping your situation on what people think of Ryan here on WW.

As for him getting his boat....Great!! I hope he enjoys it and thanks his daddy everyday! But it's not going to change my mind of what I think of him or his actions. Just because he got a boat doesn't make him a good person. Respect deserves respect and Ryan gave no respect to those who were honestly trying to help him.

As far as his boat in WBM. If I had a $100K boat, I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for me to get into WBM either. Again, don't think that him and/or his boat being in a magazine is going to get him anywhere in respect on here.

So Leo, I don't know what your intentions or expectations were from posting this post but if it's sympathy or respect you are looking for..... you've made the same mistake Ryan did in his posts! (Hint: Not making any friends.)

Now, did I lay that out clear enough for ya?

(Message edited by kraig on September 26, 2005)
Old     (kenv)      Join Date: May 2002       09-26-2005, 9:01 PM Reply   
I'm curious what Ryan drives on the road. Ryan, what are you pulling the Barbed Wire Bad Boy with?? Hummer? Superduty? Kenworth??
Old     (airrantz)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-26-2005, 10:40 PM Reply   
I heard he tows with this.
Ok so maybe I am kidding and wish I towed my boat with that. Rear seat folds down into a bed. Anyways I don't think Leo meant any harm with his post, it was probably more of a if you haven't seen his boat here it is type of thing. He definitely wasn't calling anyone out, that sh*t eater comment was sure out of nowhere though.
Old     (airrantz)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-26-2005, 10:40 PM Reply   
Ok so my picture didn't show up oh well.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       09-27-2005, 2:18 AM Reply   
I remember the post well, and there were several people giving that guy flack about it. I didnt care one way or another but there seemed to be a lot of jelous people on this site. So he is 19 and has the nicest boat on the lake big deal. Now, if he has all the hot chicks in his boat as well then I have to draw the line.
Old     (wakedoctor)      Join Date: Dec 2004       09-27-2005, 6:02 AM Reply   
Im just tired of hearing about this boat like everyone else, like Joe said "Who cares?". I believe Kraig Kaiser said it best for those of you who have no idea what this thread is about and want to flame me. richard estevo would you like to educate us some more on your neck of the woods? I will, tell your neck of the woods that threatening people on the internet is really pointless and scares no one. As from here on out im am not going to post on this thread again just for the sake of not makeing it go back up to the top!
Old    mendo247            09-27-2005, 7:58 AM Reply   
hey craig, that wasnt a threat, just some friendly advice, i dont know why your getting all worked up and calling people names for no reason, we all have our own thoughts and there is no reason we shouldnt share them, afterall isnt that what this forum is about, you go gettin all fired up and callin people names, id hate to see you go callin the wrong person a name and gettin yourself in trouble, there is allot of crazy people out there just lookin for a reason..
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       09-27-2005, 8:09 AM Reply   
Hey Craig, glad to see you've resigned yourself on this thread to taking s#it and not talking it. I must say that is a step in the right direction!
Old     (committed)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-27-2005, 8:41 AM Reply   
Another vote for the "who cares" crew...
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-27-2005, 9:26 AM Reply   
you guys are making this guy a celebrity!

To quote Snoop Dogg (with a couple of substitute words of course):

"You doods is just like bitches. Hoe-ass doods talk to mutha f-ing much." Getcha own.
Old    bronco991            09-27-2005, 6:24 PM Reply   
Ryan is my roomate, He is not really a big many of you belive, very nice kid and does thank his dad almost every day for this boat, Right now either of us have a car at school, but he and his brother share a BMW 325xi at home.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-27-2005, 6:56 PM Reply   
Umm.......Ok......

Old    wakelurker            09-27-2005, 10:22 PM Reply   
Jarrod, LOL, right on man!
Old     (uga33)      Join Date: Jul 2003       09-28-2005, 5:20 AM Reply   
I'm sorry I just don't get the hype about this boat. Is it because it cost so much or it looks good. IMO I would much rather have a cleaner looking boat. I just don't get it.
Old    jlm            09-28-2005, 7:53 AM Reply   
sorry, I had to cut and paste from the other post. I laughed to myself...

[Ryan rubbed our noses in the fact that he finally got his x-star. Probably went something like this...

Ryan-"hey WBM, all the people on WakeWorld make fun of me because I have (or at the time didn't have) a new x-star. It has graphics and everything and there are only a few of them. Can you do some type or article showing my boat and picture so they'll believe me"

WBM-"we'll try to find space in the December issue between all the advertisements. Sorry all those mean people are picking on you."

Ryan, be HUMBLE. No one wants you to not have your boat. It's all in how you went about doing it.]
Old     (uppledup17)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-28-2005, 8:08 AM Reply   
I think this is funny how many people have posted on this. And I don't think anyone has made a comment about what he does behind the boat. He has a sweet looking boat, So what? Now can he all of sudden land whirley dicks or something. I am sure many people on this post can carve circles around him so what's the point. he can mouth off about his boat all he wants,I don't care because I am sure many people on this site can show the kid up on the water, probably being pulled behind a Bassmaster or PWC no less.
Old    southwaker            09-28-2005, 9:53 AM Reply   
Good Job! this thread is almost pointless when you think about it. I mean if Ryan had not been givin so much crap about his boat in the first place, what was the point in that probally some people Jealous. that is just wrong to do that to some one who was just happy to be getting a real nice boat and turns out to recieve so much crap from it.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-28-2005, 10:00 AM Reply   
i don't think you can call it his boat unless his name is on the title
Old     (uppledup17)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-28-2005, 10:10 AM Reply   
Title or not why is everyone so bent on this. So he shoots his mouth off about this boat. Like I said does the kid kill it? What kind of boat do you ride behind? Do you think you can stomp it harder than he can? If so, then all this is pointless. If he starts mouthing off about someone on this site about how he can muscle up now that he has this boat that one thing, until then like kimberlee said it is pointless and we are only giving this kid more things to mouth off about. Look at the attention this kid is getting. Is he some big ripper or something cause I didn't get the memo. If he is I guess i will be seeing him on the podium next year???????
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-28-2005, 1:17 PM Reply   
Title or not why is everyone so bent on this. So he shoots his mouth off about this boat. Like I said does the kid kill it? What kind of boat do you ride behind? Do you think you can stomp it harder than he can? If so, then all this is pointless. If he starts mouthing off about someone on this site about how he can muscle up now that his dad has this boat that one thing, until then like kimberlee said it is pointless and we are only giving this kid more things to mouth off about. Look at the attention this kid is getting. Is he some big ripper or something cause I didn't get the memo. If he is I guess i will be seeing him on the podium next year???????
Old     (uppledup17)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-28-2005, 1:29 PM Reply   
That is too funny. Thanks Joe for a good laugh. Peace.
Old     (sjmedic)      Join Date: May 2004       09-28-2005, 1:56 PM Reply   
DIE THREAD>>>DIE!!!!!!!!!
Old     (wakedoctor)      Join Date: Dec 2004       09-28-2005, 2:00 PM Reply   
Our father, who art in Heaven.
Hallowed by thy Name.
Tomarrow when I Come,
Please let this thead be Done.
On Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us a new daily Thread,
And forgive me for all the pointless stuff I just read.

And let Ryan know he has a nice new Boat,
And please forgive richard and nacho for all the mean stuff they Wrote.
For I love Wakeworld.com,
For ever and Ever.
Amen
Old     (uppledup17)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-28-2005, 2:01 PM Reply   
Then Howie lets start another one. Going with the Hot girls riders thread. Emily's~ real or fake?
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-28-2005, 2:04 PM Reply   
no need to jump on leo, just using this forum board to post something he found interesting. Exactly what its meant for.

www.wakecoupons.com
Old    mendo247            09-28-2005, 3:08 PM Reply   
hey craig your the one callin people names! leo is not a s**t eater! you got too much time on your hands writing stuff like that.. and i thought you said "AS FROM HERE ON OUT IM NOT GONNA POST ON THIS THREAD JUST FOR THE SAKE OF NOT SEEING IT GO TO THE TOP" you are a liar by the way i love threads like this they give me something to laugh at while im sitting here at work!!
Old    southwaker            09-28-2005, 6:11 PM Reply   
Well Richard looks like you have too much time on your hands at work and Craig is NOT a liar and this all is still pointless !
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-28-2005, 7:46 PM Reply   
Lazy a$$ managers! Get to work!
Old    mendo247            09-28-2005, 11:02 PM Reply   
yes he is.. he said he wasnt gonna post on this topic anymore and he did.. he lied.... any by the way i have way to much time on my hands at work.. i must be one hell of a manager to be wastin my time on pointless things like this...
Old     (drumnwake420)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-29-2005, 1:58 AM Reply   
ok... as i read through all this mindless garbage (20 minutes of my life i'll NEVER get back) this image kept going through my head: (i hope no one is offended!)

p.s. I get jealous of people with 30k'ish boats.... 100k+ really just makes me giggle.. time to move on.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-29-2005, 3:55 PM Reply   
"I must be one hell of a manager"...yeah, well don't bust ur arm pattin' urself on the back.