Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 22, 2008

Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-03-2008, 9:27 AM Reply   
Is this year going to be good....

I'm about to drop $300 on a plane ticket but really don't want to be let down by it.... worst comes to worst I ride odub and take some boat sets with friends there....

Anyone know if it will be worth the money and missing class?
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       09-03-2008, 9:29 AM Reply   
The worst day at surf expo and odub is way better than the best day in class!
Old     (iluvrussell)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-03-2008, 10:59 AM Reply   
you can get good deals on products, n idk if you work for a company in the industry but if not, be sure to have a good plan to get into the expo before you come down.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-03-2008, 11:50 AM Reply   
getting is isn't going to be an issue.... its just a weekend of fun or a ferret...

its a tough choice
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-03-2008, 12:20 PM Reply   
weekend of fun sounds way better than a lifelong relationship with a weiner-rat
Old     (canucked)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-03-2008, 2:58 PM Reply   
Those are very tough life decisions you are making!!

lol, fun or ferret. This is my new currency.

"I could go wakeboarding today but it will cost 3 1/2 ferrets of fuel.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-03-2008, 3:00 PM Reply   
yeah, its a slow time in my life.... this decision has been killing me for weeks.

i just wond a trip to vegas the other night so i may go ferret and just go get blackout drunk for 3 days there
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-03-2008, 3:27 PM Reply   
Trapper, that is brilliant!!!

Nick, be careful getting drunk around the ferret, those little bastards can smell when you aren't on your A-game. It is then that they choose to attack. Pass out once and you might wake up minus a nose or an ear lobe. Picture this, "what happened to your nose", "oh it got bit off by a weiner rat". Not a good conversation to have. Seriously, keep the $ and turn that 3 day binge into a week of debauchery. Much better use of the cash.