Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 21, 2006

Old     (ladythump)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-17-2006, 6:50 PM Reply   
I want to install the an inline flusher on my Supra Launch. Where exactly does this go?

Upload
Upload
Upload

Thanks for the help!
Old     (brucem)      Join Date: Sep 2004       06-17-2006, 6:59 PM Reply   

If you follow the that goes to bottom of the boat it should go before the tranny cooler which is the black cylinder on the right side of the engine in you pic.

Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       06-17-2006, 7:19 PM Reply   
If your talking about running a hose to the boat out of the water, install it before the water pump. If your facing the engine looking at it from inside the boat, it should be on your right. Install the valve somewhere on the intake line and clamp it down. From there, you can connect a garden hose.
Old     (ladythump)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-17-2006, 7:24 PM Reply   
There's not a lot of room in that engine compartment. Sounds like just as much as a pain as crawling underneath the boat with the Fak a Lake. Hmmm ....
Old     (deepcove)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-17-2006, 9:04 PM Reply   
I have a Mobius LS with the Indmar motor and an inline flush kit, I will take a picture for you tomorrow. I installed mine just before my strainer where the raw water intake hose is at the rear left of my motor. Randy is correct on the location, You can find this hose quite easily if you remove the entire motor clam shell including the 6" carpeted bottom portion.
Old     (ladythump)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-18-2006, 10:59 AM Reply   
Deepcove,
Thanks. That would be most helpful!!
Hey, we're thinking about heading out to Deep Cove to ride sometime. Are there any hazardous obstacles in the water out there we should watch for? Where is the best water?
Old     (deepcove)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-18-2006, 11:29 AM Reply   
best water depends on the wind direction, generally either Bedwell Bay or up towards Reed Point. It is best early in the morning or just before sundown. There are a couple rocks that come into play when the tide is low, both are very close to small Islands......other than that there are no shoals in Deep Cove.

Old     (deepcove)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-18-2006, 11:30 AM Reply   
UploadUpload

Here are the pics
Old     (ladythump)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-18-2006, 7:33 PM Reply   
Thanks